ADVERTISEMENT

HORRIFIC VIDEO: Puerto Rican Couple Yanked From Their Car and Shot By Mob of Black Men in Chicago

We could always compare Mayor Lori to those other top notch Mayors like DiBlasio in NYC or Wheeler in Portland.
Since all three are awful it would be a race to the bottom-sex and skin color aside.

LOL kinda the way many do to you?
Well, you like me, so I have that going for me.
I don't know how prevalent it is for me to be on the ignore list of posters on HROT, but I will bet money I'm on it less than Prime.

Education, opportunities and community and police shared responsibility.

Putting murders in prison doesn't stop future murder, as I said more are because you have something I want. It only punishes past actions (which is needed, but there is no deterrent factor)

Education, opportunity and community involvement are the silver bullet, always has been. It's just really hard to achieve it.
Education has to be called by the parents (s) values are taught in the home

I guess there were no horrific shootings on the south side of Chicago this weekend? Oh except this one where a woman got her head blown off and a 15 year old boy was shot.
South Side Shooting

Compared to what? The other dozens of mass shootings in the US this weekend.

Shit, it isn't doesn't even warrant reporting anymore. More guns. Everyone wanted it. Now live with it and quit bitching. Justice is served when gun nuts are targets.

Compared to what? The other dozens of mass shootings in the US this weekend.

Shit, it isn't doesn't even warrant reporting anymore. More guns. Everyone wanted it. Now live with it and quit bitching. Justice is served when gun nuts are targets.

"Justice is served when gun nuts are targets."

What?

CNN is currently featuring a front page article on this at-large murder suspect in an effort to help protect the rest of the community from this dangerous executioner.

Just kidding - he's black so they don't give a fuc.

Seriously - think about that. They would rather jeopardize the safety of the rest of the community for political purposes rather than catching the suspect.

Truly pathetic.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
"Justice is served when gun nuts are targets."

What?

deaf? More guns that citizens are the result of stupid laws and freakish mentality. It's innocent people that pay the price for the people wanting to play cowboy and soldier.

Last edited:
deaf? More guns that citizens are the result of stupid laws and freakish mentality. It's innocent people that pay the price for the people wanting to play cowboy and soldier.
You can hear the words on the screen? You seem to be confused on who the assholes are here.

173b8f499e19d46cdb57ac8fac669cd7ebc702a99ea35527bde97db7d81cfb76.jpg

Anyone know if the murderer is still on the loose?

Odd that I can't seem to find any news coverage on this.

Update three hours ago looks like arrests will be made soon.

Lightfoot said the people involved in the shooting should turn themselves in.

Officials have gotten “promising leads” and tips to identify the gunman or gunmen, Lightfoot said. She said she hopes the shooter will be arrested “relatively soon.”
https://blockclubchicago.org/2021/0...ed-young-dad-will-be-arrested-lightfoot-vows/

Update three hours ago looks like arrests will be made soon.

Lightfoot said the people involved in the shooting should turn themselves in.

Officials have gotten “promising leads” and tips to identify the gunman or gunmen, Lightfoot said. She said she hopes the shooter will be arrested “relatively soon.”
https://blockclubchicago.org/2021/0...ed-young-dad-will-be-arrested-lightfoot-vows/
They talked about the bystanders there for the first time in any article. Somebody knows who these dudes are.

They talked about the bystanders there for the first time in any article. Somebody knows who these dudes are.

There were others that participated in dragging the victims out of the car. They will all be arrested and some (if not all) will flip on the shooter.

but didn’t we try that already.
How about this? You use a gun to commit a crime ONCE, you go away for 25 years minimum. That includes someone getting your gun from under your bed and using it for a crime. Both people go away.

The right doesn’t like this because they don’t want “Guns” to be targeted in any type of crime stats.

Wanna know why the left don’t like this idea? Because it ends up with way more black people in jail as a result and it’s hard to fight hard stats and facts by calling them “racist”, so that idea is off the board.
Again…Not because it doesn’t work, but because it results in each side’s ox getting gored. Meaning neither side really gives a shit about solving the problem. They just want to act like their “solution” (more guns vs. less guns) is the only way to solve it, in order to help their own agendas.

Reactions: chodehawk

Good deal. But . . .

"Authorities said Lorenzi is a career criminal who has been arrested nearly 30 times and convicted of seven violent crimes. Before the fatal shooting, he was most recently in trouble for a botched carjacking, according to police."

Unbelievable!

Good deal. But . . .

"Authorities said Lorenzi is a career criminal who has been arrested nearly 30 times and convicted of seven violent crimes. Before the fatal shooting, he was most recently in trouble for a botched carjacking, according to police."

Unbelievable!
30 arrests and seven violent crimes - taxpayers actually paid the judge to decide that this scumbag deserves to be on the streets.

The judge ought to be prosecuted and anyone involved in allowing this career criminal to be free deserves to be fired because they are as equally as responsible for the murder as the weapon that was used.

Reactions: rivalhawks
Blacks and Latinos do not like each other one iota, that latino got killed by a cop recently and not a peep out of Chicago, silence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT