ADVERTISEMENT

Hotel hanky panky

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
What is it about staying in a hotel that makes people horny? Sleeping in a bed that thousands before you slept on? Generic furnishing?
I mean, we're the same but I have no reason why. We're empty nesters, so it's not like we don't have privacy at home.

I don't have to clean the sheets.
Cortexflo ALS can detect traces of semen, saliva, sweat and urine on a range of surfaces via a proprietary combination of innovative hardware and software in a simplified process. This enables Cortexflo to acquire additional categories of evidence necessary to complete a full forensic medical examination.

OP is a freak.

Hotels are disgusting.
8hedse.jpg

What is it about staying in a hotel that makes people horny? Sleeping in a bed that thousands before you slept on? Generic furnishing?
I mean, we're the same but I have no reason why. We're empty nesters, so it's not like we don't have privacy at home.
It's the fantasy of being a different person away from normal life.

Reactions: noleclone2
I think it’s the two hookers switch sucking the nuts that does it.

Reactions: Sharky1203
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT