ADVERTISEMENT

Hotel hanky panky

Your hard earned reputation as the board's number 1 incel remains intact.

Please take no offense to this @noleclone2 , but if there were ever a case for projection, this would likely make the cut.

Damn son, you sure talk about incels a lot.

Sure seems to a pattern among the far right leaning wealthy incel crowd of hating grown women but desiring underage girls...

Be best.
Wow, you are quite the triggered incel today. Sorry it did not end up being a black guy.
Stop projecting your incel masturbatory needs .
How much you all think CeMar is an incel who weighs 145 pounds soaking wet?
Trust me. I know what incels are...we had one shoot up a yoga studio here full of women. Two who died. They hate strong women.
This Tallahassee resident is thinking it is great it was not as deadly as the mass shooting by an incel we endured last year. That one left two women dead and four injured.
Is this like an unofficial incel outing thread?
Sounds like another damn incel tried to assassinate her. These guys are really bad news.

“On his website, Roy Den Hollander described himself as an "anti-feminist" lawyer who defended "men's rights." His personal writings and life's work reveal a toxic stew of sexist and racist bigotry.”

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/20/us/suspect-shooting-at-judge-salas-home/index.html

Looks like he also hated Obama and loved him some Trump.
https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/roy-den-hollander/

But, antifa
It's a little known fact, but this picture was actually taken during the very first documented Incel teleconference call ever made in the United States.
Please take this to heart, **** you and your tiny dick incel loserself with multiple deranged accounts.
GFY incel
Only in Florida can you find the rare female incel. They are often identified in the wild by wearing gator shirts, spouting racial epithets, and bearing a striking resemblance to Dan Mullen. Other possible attributes are past stalking charges and Facebook postings supporting 1-6-21, often with Rebel Flags.
It is sad that we literally are having to debate if this freak did it because he hated Asians or hated women (I actually think he has incel written all over him). Incels are very real and a growing problem. It hits particularly close to home because we had one here in Tallahassee shoot up a yoga studio, killing several women.
Hey look...an incel attracted to women with four inch clits.
Hey we officially have an Incel on HROT. Anyone other incel s want to come out of the closet?
Classic incel thinking.
This. And that is because we are desensitized to it as well. We had an incel shoot up a yoga class here in Tallahassee few years ago leaving 3 dead and 6 injured and it barely got a blip on national news. And that is with a guy targeting women because he hated them.
Shocking this makes the incel micropenis crowd feels infringed upon
Been this way for awhile too. Here in Tally we had an incel shoot up a yoga place 3-4 years ago. Killed 3 women and himself. Bunch of others injured. It was a BFD. It barely made a blip on cable news.
Wow - the resident incel HORT crowd seem a little shrill tonight as they proclaim how lame the hearings were.
Rich coming from the incel with 69 HORT handles.
Such tough words from an Incel who sleeps with a Waifu.
Is this the board’s official MAGA incel loser roll call thread or something?

In many cases I don’t change the sheets. I’m just straightening and tucking after you check out.

You people are rolling around in other people's business.
I figure you for the night manager at the Best Western in Newton.

Reactions: ping72
mom backflip GIF

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Please take no offense to this @noleclone2 , but if there were ever a case for projection, this would likely make the cut.

Damn son, you sure talk about incels a lot.
Wow! I am truly honored and amazed you spent that amount of time on that. Good to have a stalker. Hopefully, it did not hit a raw nerve for you.

Reactions: ZachJump
We do the Phil and Clair Dunphy hotel bar thing. Two strangers meeting for the first time and dirty, dirty sex ensues.
Mrs. Easy gets her dress caught in the escalator?? Awesome! Pics next year.

My ex gf and I Santorumed a room in one of Omaha's finest hotels. Kids, Google that not at work ok? I felt bad for the maid and the velour sheets.

My other ex gf wanted to lose her ginity at the newly built, at that time, Collins Plaza Hotel in Crapids. As awkward as that act was, nowadays I do bump into her sometimes at conferences. She married some German guy since then and I cannot make eye contact with her. I do think of her hubby and chuckle. That kraut will always know a greasy brown man placed his flag first 😉

You aren't missing much.

Those videos of the Southern Border are the same ones Fox ran in 2015.
Must be the budget cuts needed to pay Dominion. Or it could be that they know their viewers will believe anything they put on TV.

Reactions: MitchLL
I’ve had the mistress at a hotel suite since November. Not sure how long I can keep that up

Remember that time you DM'd me a random picture of a girl claiming you were banging her? Is that the same girl in the hotel room? Weirdo

Reactions: ping72
What is it about staying in a hotel that makes people horny? Sleeping in a bed that thousands before you slept on? Generic furnishing?
I mean, we're the same but I have no reason why. We're empty nesters, so it's not like we don't have privacy at home.

Novelty . . . Plus if you are on vacation you tend to be more relaxed than at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT