ADVERTISEMENT

How can Republicans defend this?

And never fix it while in office so they can promise to fix it in the next election if you vote for them. Their minions just eat it up.
Trump has been harping on inflation and foreign wars as two of his many campaign issues. However, I haven't heard any solutions. What is his solution for the inflated grocery prices - i.e., his "drill baby drill" gibberish doesn't qualify? As for our involvement in foreign wars, he has said he could end the war in Ukraine within 24 hours with a phone call. Without cutting off all aide and ceding the country to his buddy Putin, how exactly would that work? Does he think Zelensky and the NATO countries are simply going to roll over for Putin? Just two examples here but it's obvious Trump talks a big line of bs but offers very few solutions to anything.

Trump has been harping on inflation and foreign wars as two of his many campaign issues. However, I haven't heard any solutions. What is his solution for the inflated grocery prices - i.e., his "drill baby drill" gibberish doesn't qualify? As for our involvement in foreign wars, he has said he could end the war in Ukraine within 24 hours with a phone call. Without cutting off all aide and ceding the country to his buddy Putin, how exactly would that work? Does he think Zelensky and the NATO countries are simply going to roll over for Putin? Just two examples here but it's obvious Trump talks a big line of bs but offers very few solutions to anything.
He has solutions for NOTHING. That’s fine with his followers apparently. No logic to be found.

I have no evidence that there are fewer illegals in the country now than four years ago. However, the premise is that there are twelve million MORE illegal immigrants now than previously.

Until someone can produce anything that suggests this is true, the argument that rents are higher because of 12 million NEW illegal immigrants is false. After all, there were as many illegal immigrants in 2010 as there are today. There is nothing, then, to suggest this is Biden's fault.

You don't need definitive numbers to support your claim. Just something published that gives a reasonable estimate.
https://apnews.com/article/immigrat...mexico-biden-18ac91ef502e0c5433f74de6cc629b32

You do realize that a +40% increase in oil touches everything? Or do you think that every company is going to just eat those costs?

Look, Kamala is the QUEEN of the word salad. LOL.

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it's true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it's four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT