ADVERTISEMENT

How did your taxes go?

HawkMachine

HR Heisman
Jul 6, 2020
IOWA
Well, as of today I have my life back. Plenty of returns on extension but at least I can breathe now and not work until 2am.

How did your taxes go?

Amount due/refund from Fed?
Amount due/refund to State?
How much was your prep fee?

Boobs:

boobs.gif

Well, as of today I have my life back. Plenty of returns on extension but at lease I can breathe now and not work until 2am.

How did your taxes go?

Boobs:

boobs.gif
I’m about to do her taxes.

Well, as of today I have my life back. Plenty of returns on extension but at least I can breathe now and not work until 2am.

How did your taxes go?

Boobs:

boobs.gif
No state. Thank you FL republicans.
Sent feds a little over $12k monday. Total this year was 63 pages. Capital gains from stop loss triggers and slow joes economy basic driver.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers

How did your taxes go?

Boobs:

boobs.gif
Debit Raw Materials
Credit Services

Oh I forgot to mention how mine came out.

I put myself on extension. LOL

We are over capacity and had no time to do them.

It seems like every year we end up with the same result. Roughly 3k to the fed and roughly 600 back from the state. Wife added 25k to her salary, no change. We had a baby, no change. My tax guy is like $315.

Owed $3500 fed, got back $50 from the state.

Not bad, planning on taking the lil' lady (no pic) out for some Applebee's once the weekly coupon flier gets dropped off. Might even bring the crotch goblins along.

Reactions: Moral
Field an extension due to a state law change concerning pass thru entities. Law passed in Jan 2023 but was retroactive to Jan 2022 so that is mucking things up.

Wrote checks for about $22k to the government. Hoping to get some back once I file the final return.

Field an extension due to a state law change concerning pass thru entities. Law passed in Jan 2023 but was retroactive to Jan 2022 so that is mucking things up.

Wrote checks for about $22k to the government. Hoping to get some back once I file the final return.

Are you in Iowa?

Iowa had a big change with pass through entities who have out of state shareholders/partners/etc.

We sold some old investments last year, and my wife's withholding is on the low side. We owed $8K federal income tax. No state income tax in TN.

Our CPA's fee is $600.

I forgot to disclose sale of home, but the fed approved and already took their money so they can’t come back and bitch, right?

• Haha
Reactions: runkpanole
Owed $3500 fed, got back $50 from the state.

Not bad, planning on taking the lil' lady (no pic) out for some Applebee's once the weekly coupon flier gets dropped off. Might even bring the crotch goblins along.
So you owed about tree and got back about fitty?

Are you in Iowa?

Iowa had a big change with pass through entities who have out of state shareholders/partners/etc.
What was it? I own a little piece of an LLC that has out-of-state partners.

The biggest change I saw was the Form K-3 I got from the LLC. I'm a retired CPA and I couldn't figure out what the heck it was for. Finally figured out it was for foreign income but it didn't seem to accomplish anything.

Reactions: cheeselog8
As usual I had to pay about $1500 to Feds.
Only a few bucks to the state.
I still do my own as we have nothing too complicated.

Owed about $730 federal until I put in my no-pic wife's $23K disbursement for retiring. We rolled it over into our 401K and went from owing $730 to getting a $2500 refund. It's been a while but I think we got about $1500 back from state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT