• Pull only your dong out from your shorts

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • Pull your dong and balls out from your shorts

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Sit down

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
200w.gif

In my very first corporate job I worked with a dude that would drop his pants and underwear to his ankles while using the urinal in the office men’s room. First time I saw it I was stunned…oh and he was pushing both retirement age and morbid obesity.

I am not ashamed to admit I had multiple competing reactions…like all of these people at once.

giphy.gif

For a urinal I first wack it a little til it's right about horizontal and the head over the rim.

Then I lean back a little on the opposing wall cuz it's always a little hard to get her started with a semi.

So overall it's pretty relaxing . .. UNLESS people start playing Limbo underneath it. When I get ready to leave they get pissed at me !??

So I piss on them first.

Always stood until we had our first kid.

While pregnant, the wife always woke up in the middle of the night which always woke me up.

Having to go the bathroom and never wanting to turn the light on, I began to sit. Pissing in the dark standing up is a pretty big gamble.

For some reason it stuck. It’s weird though, I only sit at home or a bathroom I’m very comfortable in. Otherwise I will still stand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT