ADVERTISEMENT

How much snow do you have outside right now?

BrianNole777

HR All-American
Jan 27, 2023
There's about 4 or 5 inches here near Washington D.C.

It hasn't snowed here in 2 years. Last winter it felt extremely warm. It's bitter cold now.

I'm wearing my fishing boots up to my knees when I walk outside in the tundra.

CSB.

How much snow do you have? Do you like snow?

I dislike it because I have to drive in it.

Reactions: GOHOX69
in some spots 2 inches, in other spots 2 feet. I think we got 4 inches, followed by 9 inches, followed by another 2. So I guess 15 inches? It's been windy so we have some big ass drifts.

There's a lot out there. Supposed to be mid to high 30s for the next 10 days which will thaw a lot of it out.

Reactions: BrianNole777
There's about 4 or 5 inches here near Washington D.C.

It hasn't snowed here in 2 years. Last winter it felt extremely warm. It's bitter cold now.

I'm wearing my fishing boots up to my knees when I walk outside in the tundra.

CSB.

How much snow do you have? Do you like snow?

I dislike it because I have to drive in it.
About a foot and a half, with drifts several feet high, here in the Des Moines area of Iowa.

200w.gif

20”+ inches of snow pack here in Iowa….as others have said, had a wonderful Nov-December (I honestly would have taken a little bit of snow for Christmas)….and now it has been absolutely awful snow and cold in January.

Won’t want to repeat this winter anytime soon.

I will say this, we have a drift covering the entire south side of the house to the roof. I had to dig out the vent to the furnace so we can have heat.

Probably 3”. I’m at my sister’s place in central Nebraska. Going to be flying down to Reno for work on Tuesday. It’s cold as hell here though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT