ADVERTISEMENT

How does I avatar?

bi89ia.png

I think I need "captain morgan" with 1 leg up but standing on a Nebraska player coach of your choice

So I noticed IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life needs an avatar. Probably something with him on his knees in front of Trump. Also, is there something going on with him on the FB board regarding watching practices or players performing well in practice? I've noticed a few snide comments. Perhaps somebody can clarify that and it can be incorporated in.

So I noticed IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life needs an avatar. Probably something with him on his knees in front of Trump. Also, is there something going on with him on the FB board regarding watching practices or players performing well in practice? I've noticed a few snide comments. Perhaps somebody can clarify that and it can be incorporated in.

I offered him this one once upon a time in a Trump thread he started. We e-mailed back and forth 50 times or so, but he just wasn't getting how to avatar. So I decided that we would part our ways, but that didn't stop him from e-mailing me every poll result he could find on the internet. Then he started e-mailing me his predictions for the Iowa games, and in every one he predicted they lose. Now recently he has just been going off about the EU and the UK. I mean wtf does this guy that can't even set an avatar know about the EU and UK?

119ax5i.png

Last edited:
I offered him this one once upon a time in a Trump thread he started. We e-mailed back and forth 50 times or so, but he just wasn't getting how to avatar. So I decided that we would part our ways, but that didn't stop him from e-mailing me every poll result he could find on the internet. Then he started e-mailing me his predictions for the Iowa games, and in everyone he predicted they lose. Now recently he has just been going off about the EU and the UK. I mean wtf does this guy that can't even set an avatar know about the EU and UK?

119ax5i.png
Nice penis tie

Reactions: moral_victory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT