ADVERTISEMENT

How does voter fraud occur?

Banks have vaults,.. Not because bank robbery is particularly rampant, but rather because it provides customers with a level of confidence in the security of their accounts,... That's why we need voter ID,.. Voter confidence.

The only thing that will give MAGAs voter confidence is if Trump wins, regardless of whatever protections are in place.

The only thing that will give MAGAs voter confidence is if Trump wins, regardless of whatever protections are in place.

Nah, even in 2016 they still kept claiming fraud, which was proof of how sweeping his victory was. He won by so much even Democratic cheating couldn't overcome it.

The other thing I find really interesting that the morons fail to talk about is why is it that most of the people getting arrested for voter fraud are Maga's? And of course another one today in Colorado, the county clerk. Oh, and the stupid bitch just got sentenced to 9 years all in the name of Trump. Really feel sorry for her.

It's amazing how Trump's followers believe his bullshit. He has called out fraud in EVERY election loss including Iowa in 2016

“Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he illegally stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong any [sic] why he got more votes than anticipated. Bad!” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. The tweet disappeared within minutes of posting and was replaced by with another that no longer included the word “illegally.”

He followed up with an ultimatum: “Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified,” he tweeted. Trump said later Wednesday that he’ll likely sue. “I probably will; what he did is unthinkable,” he said during an interview with Boston Herald Radio.

Reactions: littlez
It's amazing how Trump's followers believe his bullshit. He has called out fraud in EVERY election loss including Iowa in 2016

“Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he illegally stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong any [sic] why he got more votes than anticipated. Bad!” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. The tweet disappeared within minutes of posting and was replaced by with another that no longer included the word “illegally.”

He followed up with an ultimatum: “Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified,” he tweeted. Trump said later Wednesday that he’ll likely sue. “I probably will; what he did is unthinkable,” he said during an interview with Boston Herald Radio.

It's been his playbook his whole life. Whenever he loses at anything ( which is quite a lot) he just doesn't pay or threatens to sue. The Art of the Deal you know.

What problem would it solve?

Establish that there is a voter fraud issue that voter IDs would address, and we can talk.
Showing ID can prevent a possible problem, why do you think you have to provide ID when asked in other situations in life. Would you tell the police or the TSA "no" and tell them there is no problem just let me by?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT