ADVERTISEMENT

How far....

Live in western PA. Been to all NCAA’s starting in 1981 at Princeton. Been to 5 previous NCAA’s also. Longest drive was from PA to Ames Iowa. Did that drive several times and many times to Iowa City also.

I drove from Libby Mt to IC just to watch wrestle offs last year. While I did draw a deer tag, I did not harvest a deer. I also struggled with parking and put in a mile or so on foot, if that matters.

Reactions: wasdt21
Some of you guys are HARDCORE!!! I tip my hat to you. My Brother an I went to Pittsburgh last year from LI NY. Will be heading to B1Gs in NJ. Traveling is not my favorite thing and I think a huge part of that is dealing with the damn traffic around here!

We drove 75+ for hours through PA and once we got close to the city we hit F-in traffic as always. Makes traveling suck! I remember the Truckers always cursing about it back in the days of CB radios. They hated coming down here way back when, and it is much worse now!

Home - Chicago to NYC for ncaa.
Work - Vienna to St. Louis for nationals, Charleston to Minny for big 10s. Kind of cheating but it was travel although I would prefer to not do in the future. Thankfully I will have a “work” trip in NJ the week of big 10s in early March.

Reactions: AFHawk86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT