ADVERTISEMENT

How fast do you fall asleep?

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
I am about to go to bed and I will be asleep within five minutes. I think sometimes it's within a minute. I sleep about 6 hours a night and am usually pretty tired by the time I go to bed.

How's it work for you HROT?

Reactions: Herkmeister
almost immediately. If I have a big hearing coming up, I usually fall asleep right away but wake up around 2 or 3 playing out arguments and lines of questioning in my head. So annoying.

Reactions: Herkmeister
I go to bed tired and fall asleep quickly. But if I go to bed too early I wake up about 2:00 a.m raring to go. I hate that.

About 15 minutes. I usually wake up during the night.

This is why I meditate in bed instead of having my mind wander to yesterday or tomorrow.

Focus on your breath. Say "in and out" when you breath. When your mind wanders, bring it back to your breath. Over and over again.

This is gold.

Lately I have had the issue, where Ill fall asleep fairly quickly, but then wake up in 20-30 minutes, and feel wide awake. Then it takes forever to fall back asleep.

I am about to go to bed and I will be asleep within five minutes. I think sometimes it's within a minute. I sleep about 6 hours a night and am usually pretty tired by the time I go to bed.

How's it work for you HROT?
Probably 5-10 minutes after I put down my book.

some nights it takes hours. My mind will wander, sometimes it's a long trip...My wife can fall asleep in under a minute. I can't tell you how many hours of sleep I've probably lost.

I've never been able to fall asleep quickly. At least 15 minutes most nights.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT