ADVERTISEMENT

How is this real life?

noleclone2

HB Legend
May 4, 2015
I mean, not the best writers of SNL nor the Onion nor Parks and Rec nor the Daily Show nor the Office nor Reno 911 could come up with something as hilarious as Trump doing an interview on accepting election results whilst standing in a McDonalds drive through window wearing a new apron (only because it drives him crazy Kamala really did work there).

I mean, we have to be some sort of Alien reality show, right?

I mean, not the best writers of SNL nor the Onion nor Parks and Rec nor the Daily Show nor the Office nor Reno 911 could come up with something as hilarious as Trump doing an interview on accepting election results whilst standing in a McDonalds drive through window wearing a new apron (only because it drives him crazy Kamala really did work there).

Proof that Kamala worked there?? Link?

Reactions: iavagabond
There's proof @GOHOX69 showed up for his free Happy Meal.

Michael Che Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
Reactions: dgordo
Duh?

Did you think the SS was going to suggest Trump just go behind the counter and they let anyone in like it was a regular day?

87% chance Chis would show up wearing a suicide vest.
Thank you for confirming it was a fake made up event. Plants and all. Good job.

Are you thinking there was anyone thinking otherwise, and you've pierced the veil?

man-pointing-head-big-brain-meme-5gyhu4lva0m62s3q.gif
Duh... just a million maga morons! They bought that show hook, line, and sinker. They all thought he was actually working... dupes. Nice try covering for the dishonesty.

From FOXNews

Former President Donald Trump took on a new role as he cooked and served french fries to customers at McDonald's on Sunday afternoon in Pennsylvania, while dishing out plenty of jabs at Vice President Kamala Harris.

NY Post

In what his campaign dubbed the “October surp-fries,” McDonald Trump worked the counter and bantered with customers who drove up. His campaign also released footage of him jubilantly preparing the Happy Meals.

It was clear they were lovin’ it.

“We got the salt on it. Never touches the human hand. Nice and full,” Trump said while filling a container of fries — a nod to his germophobic tendencies.

USA! USA! USA!

All of Trump’s campaign photo ops are staged. It’s always a plant asking him questions or praising him. He’d never step foot in a place with dirty poors like this.
Anyone else remember when inflation was a top campaign issue? Now the GOP’s nominee is a 78 year old man mumbling about his opponent lying about working at McDonalds 40 years ago. If anyone wonders why LC no longer posts on the OT board, this is why. You cannot defend this and be taken seriously as a citizen.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT