ADVERTISEMENT

"This is exactly what the Trump campaign feared"

Please keep the campaign against Biden going. Print more Let's go Brandon flags. It ain't over till it's over.

All the Let's Go Brandon flags are now relegated to attics and closets, to be long forgotten.

only to be dug back out by horrified grandchildren 20-30 yrs from now.

As you say, Biden couldn’t piece together more than one sentence without fictional made-up characters. However, his cognitive and physical decline didn’t happen overnight, yet Kamala (and much of the left) just kept up with the narrative that all was fine with Biden. I think the Republican campaign should continue to focus on…if Kamala lied/covered up about Joe’s status, then what else has she & will she lie & cover-up about?
🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

That’s whataboutism…they both have their share of lies, but Kamala appears to be too dumb to realize she’s even lying.
WTF

So knowingly lying isn't worse than unknowingly lying?

Goddamn, that's some kindergarten logic.

No you won't. John Kelly was with trump when he used the suckers and losers comment and has blasted him for it. The good people on both sides came out of trumps lying lips. trump wouldn't visit a cemetery overseas because he was afraid the rain would mess his hair. Disparaged John McCain. trump asked why anyone would do that, speaking of military veterans who have died for their country.

Finally who to believe, someone who has lied 30 thousand times and continues every time he speaks, or John Kelly who has never been accuse of lying. I doubt you will be able to answer this question either. So shameful for you.
Lmfao that's the longest yes I've ever seen

Sad Mood GIF by Travis
Yes, who cares that the Democrat party hasn't allowed democracy to decide their candidate for three straight presidential elections?!?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT