ADVERTISEMENT

"This is exactly what the Trump campaign feared"

Scruddy and team are running so scared now. Complete chaos in the gop, this is their nightmare scenario!

Scruddy and team are running so scared now. Complete chaos in the gop, this is their nightmare scenario!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nightmare scenario of a terrible candidate who couldn't even make it to the Iowa Primaries last time. She might be more unlikeable than Hillary, and that is saying something.

It’s hard for Trump to change course when he lives in a silo of affirmation and adulation. He only accepts praise, not hard advice. The people around him like 82 only give him the love and adoration he wants.
Not really surprising, he’s never shown himself to be good at pivoting if plan A doesn’t work. For a guy who prides himself on being a great dealmaker, that’s always been odd.
I assume he’s getting at…that Kamala didn’t get voted-in by delegates at a convention, rather she just got that position given to her by the elites.
Just pointing out that Dems haven’t had their convention yet, and the primaries are not and never have been an enshrined part of the primary system. It really evolved slowly, especially after the chaos of the ‘68 DNC in Chicago. Both parties realized their nomination methods needed to change.

Part of this process I didn't think I would enjoy as much as I am:

Watching the dems go full on establishment lover.

Your hippy father's would be so proud.

As you say, Biden couldn’t piece together more than one sentence without fictional made-up characters. However, his cognitive and physical decline didn’t happen overnight, yet Kamala (and much of the left) just kept up with the narrative that all was fine with Biden. I think the Republican campaign should continue to focus on…if Kamala lied/covered up about Joe’s status, then what else has she & will she lie & cover-up about?
Please, please get into a truth-off between Kamala and Trump for the presidency. That will be awesome!

As you say, Biden couldn’t piece together more than one sentence without fictional made-up characters. However, his cognitive and physical decline didn’t happen overnight, yet Kamala (and much of the left) just kept up with the narrative that all was fine with Biden. I think the Republican campaign should continue to focus on…if Kamala lied/covered up about Joe’s status, then what else has she & will she lie & cover-up about?
Lie and cover up? You're kidding, right?

Not everything has to be conspiracy theory.

There have been just as many republicans behind closed doors with President Biden. Show me a quote from one of them, before the debate, specific to a conversation they had with him, where they cite a decline in cognitive ability.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Please, please get into a truth-off between Kamala and Trump for the presidency. That will be awesome!
That’s whataboutism…they both have their share of lies, but Kamala appears to be too dumb to realize she’s even lying.

Lie and cover up? You're kidding, right?

Not everything has to be conspiracy theory.

There have been just as many republicans behind closed doors with President Biden. Show me a quote from one of them, before the debate, specific to a conversation they had with him, where they cite a decline in cognitive ability.
Are you kidding me…many Republicans (including Joe Manchus) had been saying that Biden had evident cognitive declines, etc every time they were able to meet with him over past couple years. Why do you think Biden had so few press conferences, etc vs. other presidents in modern history?

Reactions: Hawk_82
Are you kidding me…many Republicans (including Joe Manchus) had been saying that Biden had evident cognitive declines, etc every time they were able to meet with him over past couple years. Why do you think Biden had so few press conferences, etc vs. other presidents in modern history?
Not really. They’d also said numerous times that he was far sharper than they expected…Gaetz stated on the HOUSE floor that Biden out negotiated McCarthy on the budget negotiations.

They’re trying to have it both ways here.

The dems don't even let voters select their presidential candidate anymore lol
Sad Mood GIF by Travis

Dems are flipping the most potent narrative Trump had. Biden is too old. Harris is barnstorming the nation while Trump fumes and dials into Fox. Trump saddled himself with a man in JD Vance as his VP pick who moderate and independent women dislike as much as they dislike Trump. They doubled down. Trump is already trying to get out of debating Harris.
Trump is old, feeble, cannot hold a thought, cannot form sentences, is a felon, is a sexist pig, and is out of touch with the majority of the American public on the issues. It's up to Dems to get people out to the polls in the states that matter.

This reminds me when a young OV got a public intox in college and the arrest report read...."subject was found passed out in a yard, could not stand without support, could not speak coherently and had a strong odor of alcohol on his breath"

#CSB

Last edited:
So so show me a quote. From before the debate, where a republican representative commented about an interaction they had where his cognitive abilities came into question.

I'll take your refusal to answer as a shameful "yes" lmfao

No you won't. John Kelly was with trump when he used the suckers and losers comment and has blasted him for it. The good people on both sides came out of trumps lying lips. trump wouldn't visit a cemetery overseas because he was afraid the rain would mess his hair. Disparaged John McCain. trump asked why anyone would do that, speaking of military veterans who have died for their country.

Finally who to believe, someone who has lied 30 thousand times and continues every time he speaks, or John Kelly who has never been accuse of lying. I doubt you will be able to answer this question either. So shameful for you.

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT