ADVERTISEMENT

How many alcoholic drinks did you consume this summer?

giphy.webp

Probably averaged 2-3 a week but the bulk was on Ragbrai.

I go weeks without any, don’t really think about it. One beer with a meal while dining out is about it.

We pour beer down the drain because it’s expired a few times a year.

1-5ish a week. I like a cocktail if I'm out to eat. Also golf about once a week and usually knock back a few beers on the course.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Every day that ended in Y for the most part. My brain is wired to grab a cocktail after the work day. I normally do
Me too. I get home and pour some good blanco tequila over a large ice cube, squeeze an entire lime in it, a dash of simple syrup and top it off with a little Spindrift sparkling water, usually grapefruit. It don’t get no better! Then a little wine with dinner.

More. With my move, for whatever reason Mrs a seems to have instituted a 5pm cocktail ritual. And one night got really hammered with a college and law school buddy. Time to dial back.

Oddly, I’ve lost weight, though I think that’s from harder bike rides and eating local.

2/3 months, less than 10 total drinks over that time frame. We spend 4 weeks over the summer at the lake. During those weeks, I estimate 5-6 drinks per day, on average.

So if I had to ballpark the whole summer, 100 - 120 drinks.

Drink of choice: Vodka or Yuengling Lite/Flight.

A lot. There's nothing better than having a drink on the deck or by the fire pit as a summer day winds down.
I am with you there, I know my consumption has gone up a little since the passing of my sister but nothing out of hand. Boji, if you are up in the area you may have known her as it was shock to the town. I am trying to find comfort in the fact that so many showed up to her funeral. Sorry to responding like that but anytime I hear or read Boji over the last 20 years I always think of my sis

I had a random thought last night about the last time I had an alcoholic drink. I think it was in April.

I realized I haven't had any booze all summer. Wow. I drink like a Mormon.

CSB.

How much booze did you swill this summer?

Can you ballpark it?
Well, since I quit drinking on September 23, 1997 I'd have to go with zero. :cool:

CSB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT