ADVERTISEMENT

How many tacos would you eat at an endless taco night?

how many tacos?

• 1 or fewer

Votes: 4 8.5%

Votes: 2 4.3%

Votes: 3 6.4%

Votes: 10 21.3%

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • more than 10?

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • between 69 and 420

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

millah_22

HB King
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
Tacos look like this:

classic-hardshell-tacos-small-8.jpg

Also every so often one looks like this:

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__images__2011__07__20110708-taco-style-guide-hard-shell-taco-2a5650266522424f9ef1e5c29a0b030c.jpeg

but rarely, they sometimes look like this:
48mcysmflw151.jpg

OP mom’s taco should be an option. It would be in duration though. Not numerical

Reactions: hawksense
Zero tacos is the correct answer. Marry a Mexican or go to a Mexican cookout and I promise you will never eat a taco that looks like that ever again.
I hear this shit all the time and we get it: Mexican tacos/street tacos are delish but sometimes you wanna slum it up with a gringo taco which are also delish.

Plus then I don’t have to be around any Mexicans

I hear this shit all the time and we get it: Mexican tacos/street tacos are delish but sometimes you wanna slum it up with a gringo taco which are also delish.

Plus then I don’t have to be around any Mexicans
At my former place of employment we called those White Girl Tacos - because the white girls were scared of actual authentic Mexican food.

I, of course, have a DIFFERENT definition of "white girl tacos" that I also find delicious and like hot and juicy, but that's a story for a different day.

Cilantro is awesome.

You have bad genes:

I can't get enough cilantro. I freaking love it. The fiance no pics and I currently have 4 pots on our porch w/ cilantro plants. We use a lot of it.

Hard corn shells are ok. They're just usually filled with boring stuff.

I had a hardshell corn taco in Ridgway Colorado by a Mexican family at a farmers market that was amazing. Slow cooked pork in amazing green sauce and then a bit of mixed greens and cheddar cheese on top. Totally worked. Could have done corn shells and meat sauce and I would've been happy.

I can't get enough cilantro. I freaking love it. The fiance no pics and I currently have 4 pots on our porch w/ cilantro plants. We use a lot of it.
Yea thats the cherry on top..everyone loves it and can't get enough of it. Bastards

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Even on a slow day I'm at five of that kind of taco. But with that said, I haven't done an all you can eat anything since Papa Dino's in high school (which was if I recall was something on the order of 14 slices). I also recall coming home and immediately falling asleep on the floor, not even making it to the bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas80
In college, Gringo's had an AYCE taco bar on Wednesday nights. I think it was 6 bucks. I got my money's worth, that's for sure. I don't think I ever hit double digits, but I filled them WAY fuller than they are typically served.

In college there was a Tex-mex place that was mostly populated by single moms and businessmen looking for single moms and cheap margaritas. Monday nights had all you could eat white-boy tacos for like $8. They weren’t great but their house made salsas were amazing so you just douse them up with those. Easily would get 8 in. Today two of those would have me up all night racing for the bathroom.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT