ADVERTISEMENT

How much cash do you keep in your house?

BrianNole777

HR All-American
Jan 27, 2023
I was watching the news and Fanny Willis (an attorney in one of Trump's 700 court cases) said her Father advised her to keep 6 months worth of cash in her home at all times.

It seems like a risk to me.

I usually keep $80 in my wallet. That's about it.

How much cash do you keep in your home? Do you have a safe?

If i tell you, will you promise not to burgle me?
Oh Yeah Nod GIF by NETFLIX

My dad kept about 5 grand in a ziplock bag inside of a used can of some varnish or something in the garage. It was an interesting way of hiding things. His safe was just full of important papers.

Reactions: BrianNole777
If i tell you, will you promise not to burgle me?

Yep.

My buddy in Pennsylvania had about $15K in cash in his house when I stayed over last summer. It was basically a couple stacks of $100's.

I think he trusted me because I could have offed him and his wife (no pics) when they were sleeping and stolen the money.

Yep.

My buddy in Pennsylvania had about $15K in cash in his house when I stayed over last summer. It was basically a couple stacks of $100's.

I think he trusted me because I could have offed him and his wife (no pics) when they were sleeping and stolen the money.

You probably wouldn't have to kill them. With that sort of money you could disappear and never work again.

Yep.

I don’t think 15k is worth double murder, but I guess it depends on how you’re living.

I was watching the news and Fanny Willis (an attorney in one of Trump's 700 court cases) said her Father advised her to keep 6 months worth of cash in her home at all times.

It seems like a risk to me.

I usually keep $80 in my wallet. That's about it.

How much cash do you keep in your home? Do you have a safe?
Ex wife and I had 85k in a gun safe…she got it all

• Wow
its the first commandment so he technically can't kill anyone, even if he wanted to over $15,000.

I can only kill in self-defense or to protect innocent people.

That's just war theory from Saint Augustine.

Killing two friends for $15K wouldn't qualify. 😆

Not much. I much prefer to withdraw it from the ATM when needed. GF always has a couple hundred on her if we need cash and can't use a card

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT