ADVERTISEMENT

How some people who actually get paid to understand how the economy works see a potential Trump presidency

jonesy5960

HR Legend
Sep 6, 2012
It might surprise a few self-prolcaimed knowledgeable posters on this board...

Headline: Slower Growth and Higher Inflation.

Are these the same folks that said inflation was going to be transitory a couple years ago?

chris waller says hi

Are these the same folks that said inflation was going to be transitory a couple years ago?
Don't know that but in their numbers they are accounting for 7 trillion dollars in economic growth over the next decade due to immigration and say by Trump deporting them that is where we will lose.

I call bullshit on 2 counts there.

Republican voters never learn. They’re simple thinkers. They look at an old man and that’s all they see. They can’t compare administration accomplishments with Trump’s criminal group. Not to mention all the people who got the hell out of his administration. They refuse to see this easy stuff. Both siders are worse. That first 15 minutes of the debate equated the 2 men and it, in their minds, solidified the narrative for them.

A second Trump presidency is something we aren’t going to recover from. Project 2025.

No other D possibilty to this point has a chance

The Biden team really screwed up. Now even the case against Trump IS going to called into question.

The main culture of either party does not like being manipulated. The Biden campaign now is neck deep in manipulation.

I dont see anyone cabable of beating Trump. Tulsi maybe could have done it if she hadnt flipped. There doesnt serm to be anyone.

Any D voter should be banned from voting if they didnt see this coming and complains about Team Biden.

Republican voters never learn. They’re simple thinkers. They look at an old man and that’s all they see. They can’t compare administration accomplishments with Trump’s criminal group. Not to mention all the people who got the hell out of his administration. They refuse to see this easy stuff. Both siders are worse. That first 15 minutes of the debate equated the 2 men and it, in their minds, solidified the narrative for them.

A second Trump presidency is something we aren’t going to recover from. Project 2025.
They can’t find fault in dear leader Trump. The guy was a disaster as POTUS. The worst kind of leader who lacks respect globally and for the sane nationally.

Any D voter that chose to ignore Bidens condition is no different than any Trump supporter at the core and helped hand the election to Trump....hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
I only believe that Biden got more pieces of paper with his name on it.
You believe in conspiracies. You believe what is fed to you.

Yes, if you believe that 20 magical anomalies all happened at just the right precincts. Can you believe that we doubled the amount of mail in votes AND somehow became more efficient with them? Truly amazing! Oh, I think Biden got more ballots for sure.

And you believe that
COVID came from a bat 80 miles away
Masks work
Men can have babies
Etc, etc.
I love how you just listed things off that I've never even really discussed on here but attempting to pass them off as MY weird beliefs. But I've never heard the "covid came from a bat 80 miles away" thing. 80 miles away from what? What are you even attempting to talk about?

1. I believe covid came from a lab.
2. I wore masks, turns out they probably didn't do much in hindsight.
3. Men can't have babies.
etc etc

But please, explain more about the bat 80 miles away thing. I'm genuinely curious now. Can't wait to hear back from ya! Thanks Hexum!

You dont know Dems then. As a group they are acting like they were lied to.
That’s not my conversations nor what I’ve seen on these boards. Are you talking about what media is reporting or actual people you e discussed with?

Most Dems acknowledge Biden’s decline. No MAGA acknowledge that Trump wants to be a dictator.
Bullshit. After the initial panic from the debate, they’ve had a few days to collect new talking points. Haven’t you heard? Biden had a cold that night.

It might surprise some liberals that Trump was already President with record setting GDP, record setting low unemployment rates across demographics and very low inflation. What the fruck does prolcaimed mean anyway?!?!? What the fruck is a frush??

They can’t find fault in dear leader Trump. The guy was a disaster as POTUS. The worst kind of leader who lacks respect globally and for the sane nationally.
Please overlook the fact there were NO GLOBAL WARS when Trump was president. He had COMPLETE RESPECT and a healthy dose of fear. Putin invaded Crimea when Obama was President. Didn't try anything when Trump was President. Trump brokered a mid-east peace deal, and ISIS was GONE!

No other D possibilty to this point has a chance

The Biden team really screwed up. Now even the case against Trump IS going to called into question.

The main culture of either party does not like being manipulated. The Biden campaign now is neck deep in manipulation.

I dont see anyone cabable of beating Trump. Tulsi maybe could have done it if she hadnt flipped. There doesnt serm to be anyone.

Any D voter should be banned from voting if they didnt see this coming and complains about Team Biden.
You mean if tulsi hadn't gone full-blown putin puppet?

Reactions: Ree4
You mean if tulsi hadn't gone full-blown putin puppet?
I'm just saying that Tulsi seems on camera to be level headed compared to Trump. I think she'd eat him alive in a debate. The public wants an alternative to Trump not a Dem crazy.

I never said anything about Putin, but the old rhetoric if you don't want to go to war with Russia you are pro Putin is getting....old.

I'm just saying that Tulsi seems on camera to be level headed compared to Trump. I think she'd eat him alive in a debate. The public wants an alternative to Trump not a Dem crazy.

I never said anything about Putin, but the old rhetoric if you don't want to go to war with Russia you are pro Putin is getting....old.
Did you raise unicorns on your farm, boy?

Did you raise unicorns on your farm, boy?
You seem to be picking a fight with a lot of people today. You from Mayberry?

As I've stated before, I'm likely the only one on here that has a LOT of business experience in Ukraine. Love the everyday people. Hat e the Govt that manufactures 5k per capita GDP while I've seen more Bentleys x 10 in Kyiv than I've seen total in the US. Been on Maidan during protests. Americans really don't understand the war.

It might surprise some liberals that Trump was already President with record setting GDP, record setting low unemployment rates across demographics and very low inflation. What the fruck does prolcaimed mean anyway?!?!? What the fruck is a frush??
Record setting GDP? Is that what the Dear Leader told you??? And you believed him??

Averaged 2.4% growth over 4 years which is about the same as the last 4 presidents including Biden. Only president since Hoover to leave office with fewer jobs than when he arrived. This is the same guy that exploded the deficit and national debt. Go back to school junior.

You seem to be picking a fight with a lot of people today. You from Mayberry?

As I've stated before, I'm likely the only one on here that has a LOT of business experience in Ukraine. Love the everyday people. Hat e the Govt that manufactures 5k per capita GDP while I've seen more Bentleys x 10 in Kyiv than I've seen total in the US. Been on Maidan during protests. Americans really don't understand the war.
Didn't answer the question. But then I wouldn't expect you to.

GDP under Trump 2.3%
GDP under Clinton 4.0%

Unemployment rate under Biden is lower than any year under Trump. (Didn’t want it skewed against Trump because of Covid)

What exactly does record setting mean to you?

Record setting GDP? Is that what the Dear Leader told you??? And you believed him??

Averaged 2.4% growth over 4 years which is about the same as the last 4 presidents including Biden. Only president since Hoover to leave office with fewer jobs than when he arrived. This is the same guy that exploded the deficit and national debt. Go back to school junior.

Apologies, You beat me to the punch! 🍺🍺🍺

GDP you have an argument. You are fishing on jobs created due to part time jobs.

Don't be an idiot to show your bias.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
GDP under Trump 2.3%
GDP under Clinton 4.0%

Unemployment rate under Biden is lower than any year under Trump. (Didn’t want it skewed against Trump because of Covid)

What exactly does record setting mean to you?
It means whatever the Dear Leader tells him it means.
GDP you have an argument. You are fishing on jobs created due to part time jobs.

Don't be an idiot to show your bias.
There's no bias in the numbers I presented. What are you talking about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT