ADVERTISEMENT

How the Iowa gambling investigation ….

"Another case is just starting. According to Plumb, at least 37 of the college athletes who faced NCAA penalties because of the criminal investigation are planning to sue the state, claiming authorities violated their Fourth Amendment rights."

"Another case is just starting. According to Plumb, at least 37 of the college athletes who faced NCAA penalties because of the criminal investigation are planning to sue the state, claiming authorities violated their Fourth Amendment rights."
Will any of this give us back the national championships we missed out on because of this horse sh**?............

Email from Iowa DCI agent.

JFC - He actually put this in an email.

“I was thinking about the discussion yesterday surrounding the lowa football program. I might be in the minority, but I think this is one of those things that would bring attention to our unit, not only in the public's eyes, but also as far as the commissioner and even possibly the legislatures.

“As far as the coaches, players, and managers are concerned, we don't necessarily have a crime on the books in lowa, but I think it would be a good idea to report them to the University, the Big Ten, and the NCAA. If they get suspended or get a scholarship taken away, so be it.

Reactions: BrotherHawkeye

“I was thinking about the discussion yesterday surrounding the lowa football program. I might be in the minority, but I think this is one of those things that would bring attention to our unit, not only in the public's eyes, but also as far as the commissioner and even possibly the legislatures.

“As far as the coaches, players, and managers are concerned, we don't necessarily have a crime on the books in lowa, but I think it would be a good idea to report them to the University, the Big Ten, and the NCAA. If they get suspended or get a scholarship taken away, so be it.

People need to lose their jobs with blatant disregard for the law by the law. It is unbelievable that they would allow this and now they are still doubling down that they got it right. No, you did not.

You violated civil rights of these people and need to be held accountable personally and professionally. Totally unacceptable in the world we live in, in this day and time with FOIA and social media. They deserve the shiat storm that is coming their way. Heads need to roll at the state with new leadership from top to bottom in the criminal investigative department.

I’m from the government and I’m here to help.

These knuckleheads have done serious harm to the reputation of the DCI. Where were the adults to put a stop to this?

People need to lose their jobs with blatant disregard for the law by the law. It is unbelievable that they would allow this and now they are still doubling down that they got it right. No, you did not.

You violated civil rights of these people and need to be held accountable personally and professionally. Totally unacceptable in the world we live in, in this day and time with FOIA and social media. They deserve the shiat storm that is coming their way. Heads need to roll at the state with new leadership from top to bottom in the criminal investigative department.
THIS!!!!!!!

I'm honestly stunned that what was written, and I believe it to be real, was written by a grown adult in a position of authority..................because it really does sound fake, like intentionally trying to sound slimy as f*** like you see in bad network television shows. It's that ridiculous.

And yet I don't doubt that this was a real email that this guy wrote. :oops:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT