ADVERTISEMENT

How the Vaccine works for Dummies

My wife has been off work actually and she was in communication with people telling her to come in to sign up to get it Thursday. So she went in to get signed up this morning.

Has she been in contact with anyone from work?
Ya she's working the rest of the week. I'll have to ask when she gets home. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
This is certainly what one would hope for in a vaccine slated to be given to hundreds of millions of people: “The certainty of this estimate was reduced due to indirectness related to the short duration of follow-up and sample size to assess rare serious adverse events.:oops:

Oh. And this.
Sigh - you're so bad at this. That sale was announced months in advance as is required by law. The execution day was coincidental and not under his control.

My wife sent this to me and I thought I would share this as it did a great job breaking down how the Covid vaccine works. I 76% understand it now!
If this doesn't have anything about micro chips from Venezuela and Russia, its fake news and I'm going to waste my time.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
“His stock sale was carried out through a routine Rule 10b5-1, a predetermined trading plan that allows company staff members to sell their stock in line with insider-trading laws. Bourla's sale was part of a plan adopted August 19, the filing showed. He continues to own 81,812 Pfizer shares.”

Do you not read what you post?
I sure did.

• Bourla authorized the sale of these shares on August 19, 2020, provided the stock was at least at a certain price," a Pfizer spokesperson told Business Insider.

It’s always good to have an out, huh?! So they announced the positive news, which helped insure the stock was “..at least a certain price” and then he dumps a bunch of stock?

Did you notice the huge drops today on Pfizer stocks and that of their partner, BioNTech? Must be a lot of people paying attention to these side effects; bad news travels fast. :rolleyes:

I sure did.

• Bourla authorized the sale of these shares on August 19, 2020, provided the stock was at least at a certain price," a Pfizer spokesperson told Business Insider.

It’s always good to have an out, huh?! So they announced the positive news, which helped insure the stock was “..at least a certain price” and then he dumps a bunch of stock?

Did you notice the huge drops today on Pfizer stocks and that of their partner, BioNTech? Must be a lot of people paying attention to these side effects; bad news travels fast. :rolleyes:
Another subject you are ignorant about.

Shank is one of the more intellectually dishonest posters on this board...and I am being very kind with my word choice.

I sure did.

It’s always good to have an out, huh?
It's literally how stock trades work.

Cuomo on CNN is an example of how the vaccine distribution is going to be a bunch of whining. Let the bitching commence. Pitting cities against cities and people against people already

Quick quiz:

1) Since March, what was the case definition of covid for the OVERWHELMING majority of Americans?

2) How were those metrics changed for the Pfizer trial?

3) What will the case definition be AFTER the vaccine rollout?

🧐

Quick quiz:

1) Since March, what was the case definition of covid for the OVERWHELMING majority of Americans?

🧐

Member that time Sweden's case #'s were around 4000 and you claimed they "dropped by half" because Sweden hadn't reported for almost a week?

That was nearly a month ago. Now they just updated, again, and their daily case counts are 6000, not the "2000" you were claiming due to reporting lags....

Good times.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Cuomo on CNN is an example of how the vaccine distribution is going to be a bunch of whining. Let the bitching commence. Pitting cities against cities and people against people already

meh

Same thing happened with gear and tests. All got worked out. Same thing here.

meh

Same thing happened with gear and tests. All got worked out.
LOLWUT?

It was a disaster for weeks on end...
Providers were relegated to garbage sacks in many places, and reusing single-use PPE many times over.

Many rural hospitals/providers are still struggling.

LOLWUT?

It was a disaster for weeks on end...
Providers were relegated to garbage sacks in many places, and reusing single-use PPE many times over.

Many rural hospitals/providers are still struggling.

I didn't say it was fixed the next day. But, it is OK now. There is no enough PPP and nobody is asking public to sew masks

Member that time Sweden's case #'s were around 4000 and you claimed they "dropped by half" because Sweden hadn't reported for almost a week?

That was nearly a month ago. Now they just updated, again, and their daily case counts are 6000, not the "2000" you were claiming due to reporting lags....

Good times.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Quick quiz:

🧐

God i really want to hear your answer for this... always good to have a laugh on vaccine day

“Grade 3 side effects are severe or medically significant but not immediately life-threatening.”

Not immediately.

That part may or may not come a bit down the road. :oops:

Good times.

“Grade 3 side effects are severe or medically significant but not immediately life-threatening.”

Not immediately.

That part may or may not come a bit down the road. :oops:
Yes - like mild fever or a sore arm. Again, fully expected.

Not if you ignore the data of their peers ...

???

The "massive" number is directly in comparison to their Nordic, Finnish and Danish peers.
Sure, they are still doing better than some other Euros. But lag well behind their similar neighbors.

Was your wife able to get signed up?
Yes, she brought home the paperwork that night when you posted this. They don't want everyone in her department signing up at the same time in case of reactions, so he has to sign up when she is off for a few days. Hopefully this week or next. Your wife get hers? Any side effects?

Yes, she brought home the paperwork that night when you posted this. They don't want everyone in her department signing up at the same time in case of reactions, so he has to sign up when she is off for a few days. Hopefully this week or next. Your wife get hers? Any side effects?
She gets hers tomorrow during her 7 on so hopefully she has no side effects. From what she was telling me the side effects are stronger on the 2nd shot

Reactions: *33*
She gets hers tomorrow during her 7 on so hopefully she has no side effects. From what she was telling me the side effects are stronger on the 2nd shot
Yes that is what everyone is saying. Lets hope everything goes smoothly. I just saw on ESPN that the NFL is inviting health care workers that have had the vaccine to the Super Bowl as a way to say thanks. I say we nominate our wives, so they can go to the Super Bowl and then scissor.

Yes that is what everyone is saying. Lets hope everything goes smoothly. I just saw on ESPN that the NFL is inviting health care workers that have had the vaccine to the Super Bowl as a way to say thanks. I say we nominate our wives, so they can go to the Super Bowl and then scissor.
Ummmm yah

???

The "massive" number is directly in comparison to their Nordic, Finnish and Danish peers.
Sure, they are still doing better than some other Euros. But lag well behind their similar neighbors.

that was sarcasm....didn’t think i needed to clarify when they look terrible comparatively.

Update from my wife, “it’s just like a flu shot”

Please send prayers my way just in case she turns into sloth from the goonies

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT