ADVERTISEMENT

How would you classify yourself?

I've always said this.

I think if the republican party could.get over.itself and even move towards the middle on common sense abortions and weed we would never lose again.
It’s largely the social conservatives that turn me off the most about the GOP. I’ve never been a fan of the “Religious Right” and their rise in prominence over the last decade has absolutely not been a good thing.

+10. If Repbulicans had a normal nominee, and they were not so hell bent on getting rid of pre-existing conditions part of the ACA, I would be voting Republican in '24.

I voted for Perot 2x because I didn't like the baby boomer president thing at the time, against GW Bush 2x, once for Obama, then for Romney after I got fed up with Obama's continuous campaigning even after he was elected, then bitching about not getting his way. Voted for Hilary (the most unenthusiastic vote I've ever made) and then rooted for Trump that night when it become clear a huge upset was underway. I enjoyed all the "experts" being wrong because they were force feeding their predictions all year, and acting so entitled, and loved watching the CNN folks faces as reality hit. 100 percent Harris now.

-10, no way i agree with the CRAZY cons on anything. When there was a Republican party i could at least see some things differently, where they were coming from.

Last edited:
bruce willis popsicle GIF

Reactions: Ree4
I don't care what book you read, after consuming your preferred substance, while cuddling up to whom ever makes you happy.

So I sure as shit don't want to hear about it.

Pot should be legal, common sense abortions should exist, and be with who makes you happy. That's fairly socially liberal.
Define common sense abortion. And should those who cuddle be able to marry and enjoy tax, insurance and other benefits married people have?

Yea..

This should be fun, what do.you think a centrist view on abortion is?
Not that.

No restrictions up to a time limit, say first trimester, after that for health of mother and severe fetal issues.

I’m personally ok with more time for the unrestricted period, but think a majority would be on board with something like that.

Not that.

No restrictions up to a time limit, say first trimester, after that for health of mother and severe fetal issues.

I’m personally ok with more time for the unrestricted period, but think a majority would be on board with something like that.
Adapted-from-Moore-1993-and-the-National-Organization-of-Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome-NOFAS-2009.-3.png

You believe it is a "centrist" ideology that there should be "no restrictions" on killing a baby that has a heart, arms, eyes, legs, and developing genitals.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you this to.show.you how looney the left actually is.

I'm telling you, I'm a centrist.

• Haha
Reactions: WDSMHAWK
Adapted-from-Moore-1993-and-the-National-Organization-of-Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome-NOFAS-2009.-3.png

You believe it is a "centrist" ideology that there should be "no restrictions" on killing a baby that has a heart, arms, eyes, legs, and developing genitals.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you this to.show.you how looney the left actually is.

I'm telling you, I'm a centrist.
Yes, I believe up to 12 weeks or so is a reasonable position that most people would get behind.

I'm an anti-fascist, so I guess that makes me far left, even though I've only voted democrat in two elections(soon to be 3) and have voted in every one beginning in 1972.

Define common sense abortion.

Wouldn't that be nonviable pregnancies, or those that threatened the life of the mother?

When you're facing the trolley problem of losing this life, or that life, or perhaps both lives.

In that situation, I'd give priority to the host.

Fiscally probably around +5
Socially around -3

I'd put more weight on the fiscal side of things, mostly because I don't care what other people do in their time.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Yeah. I just threw Chis out there because he's a staunch liberal that posts a lot so he was the first to come to mind. And I salute you. Self awareness is a virtue lost to many today. I think this discussion highlights some of that.
I'm mayor of LibLand. That is if I had any real desire to work. Which I don't. So I'll let someone else do that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT