ADVERTISEMENT

HROT Presidential Debate

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Since I chose "other" in the "2024 presidential election" Poll and I am looking to vote for either @Moral or @Hawki97 , it's been suggested we have a debate.

How would each of you answer these important questions:
  1. Economic Policy: "Candidates, how do you plan to stimulate economic growth while addressing income inequality and managing government spending? What specific policies do you propose to promote job creation and support small businesses?"
  2. Healthcare Reform: "Candidates, with healthcare being a major concern for many Americans, what comprehensive plans do you have for reforming the healthcare system? How do you intend to improve access to affordable healthcare while controlling rising costs?"
  3. Climate Change and Environmental Policy: "Candidates, in light of the urgent need to address climate change, what specific actions will you take to reduce carbon emissions, promote renewable energy sources, and protect our environment? How do you plan to balance environmental protection with economic development?"
Bonus Question: "Candidates, imagine you've been appointed moderator for HROT. What would be your initial actions or strategies to foster a constructive and respectful online community while ensuring productive discussions and minimizing conflict? Or in simpler terms, with unlimited power what the frack would you do with it?"

Note 1: Anyone can answer as I could be swayed to vote outside my two preferred candidates.
Note 2: No one gives a crap about answers 1-3.

Hell no. I got an email from a guy saying I need to send him 3000 dollars because he has a webcam recording of me jerking it that he will send to my family and friends, so I have to withdraw from the race or he will likely want more money.

Hell no. I got an email from a guy saying I need to send him 3000 dollars because he has a webcam recording of me jerking it that he will send to my family and friends, so I have to withdraw from the race or he will likely want more money.
Oof, sounds like you’re stuck between a hard peen and a cock….

Make sure you pay out of your personal account and not out of campaign funds. ( I just donated. .69 to your fund, BTW ). Be like Hillary and not like Trump…

Last edited:
I zoomed into your webcam right after the Trump verdict was announced. Easy timing.

I say we pick random topics and random posters to debate an issue. Certainly will be entertaining.
brother anyone GIF

Since I chose "other" in the "2024 presidential election" Poll and I am looking to vote for either @Moral or @Hawki97 , it's been suggested we have a debate.

How would each of you answer these important questions:
  1. Economic Policy: "Candidates, how do you plan to stimulate economic growth while addressing income inequality and managing government spending? What specific policies do you propose to promote job creation and support small businesses?
  2. Healthcare Reform: "Candidates, with healthcare being a major concern for many Americans, what comprehensive plans do you have for reforming the healthcare system? How do you intend to improve access to affordable healthcare while controlling rising costs?"
  3. Climate Change and Environmental Policy: "Candidates, in light of the urgent need to address climate change, what specific actions will you take to reduce carbon emissions, promote renewable energy sources, and protect our environment? How do you plan to balance environmental protection with economic development?"
Bonus Question: "Candidates, imagine you've been appointed moderator for HROT. What would be your initial actions or strategies to foster a constructive and respectful online community while ensuring productive discussions and minimizing conflict? Or in simpler terms, with unlimited power what the frack would you do with it?"

Note 1: Anyone can answer as I could be swayed to vote outside my two preferred candidates.
Note 2: No one gives a crap about answers 1-3.
1. Tax the gd rich
2. Universal healthcare by taxing the gd rich.
3. Tax the gd oil companies.

Question for both: What restaurants are you a regular at?

Follow up question: Do they know your "usual" and what is it?

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT