ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE GAME TOMORROW! LETS GET FIRED UP!

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
I am feeling good about this game after playing my new PS5 NCAA College Football game as I beat the piss out of Minny on the tune of 55-3 so we are in good hands lol - but on a serious note it might be rough sledding most definitely for passing as the weather is going to be dismal for the game … obviously whomever stops the run best and winning the turnover battle will be keys to this game… I just hope the defense suffocates the goofs RB and get in the backfield quick- I say blitz them all the time

I am really up for this game for one, it is against Minny, our hated rival up north. And two, I just want the hawks to keep pushing toward that Big Ten West Div championships.

I was groaning and grousing back in the season and up through the OSU game. I thought the hawks had a chance to take down Mich but just couldnt make a couple of big plays while giving up a few big plays.

I was groaning about the offense a lot and I try to stay positive in sports etc. But I would really love to see these young players win out just to show us all how tough they are and how they stuck together.

I am feeling good about this game after playing my new PS5 NCAA College Football game as I beat the piss out of Minny on the tune of 55-3 so we are in good hands lol - but on a serious note it might be rough sledding most definitely for passing as the weather is going to be dismal for the game … obviously whomever stops the run best and winning the turnover battle will be keys to this game… I just hope the defense suffocates the goofs RB and get in the backfield quick- I say blitz them all the time
College football isn’t out yet? This a madden mod?

• Love
Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
I am really up for this game for one, it is against Minny, our hated rival up north. And two, I just want the hawks to keep pushing toward that Big Ten West Div championships.

I was groaning and grousing back in the season and up through the OSU game. I thought the hawks had a chance to take down Mich but just couldnt make a couple of big plays while giving up a few big plays.

I was groaning about the offense a lot and I try to stay positive in sports etc. But I would really love to see these young players win out just to show us all how tough they are and how they stuck together.
I think we are all guilty for doing the same with the moaning and groaning… so I am joking your club as I am guilty as sin for the same

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT