ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter guilty on all counts

They already allowed the worst tax violations to lapse, and the remainder have potential to be very embarrassing to the Biden family,.. This gun charge is the DOJ's best opportunity to appear unbiased before they go easy on the tax case in September,.. My prediction is that Hunter gets slapped for the gun charge which then allows them to dispense a cursory reprimand on the remaining tax violations...
So would you agree, based on the article I posted, that Hunter Biden is being singled out on the prosecution of the gun charges. Things separate from the tax charges. The gun isn’t relevant to the tax issues.

I think he is guilty. It’s stupid but he is probably guilty. He should face a huge fine. Victimless crime
Really? Because Dems, and his dad are real serious about stricter gun laws, and he broke one of those laws.

You do your homework. Virtually all of cases like this end in plea deals. It looks likely the only reason this went to trial was because of his last name. If you smoked some weed and bought a gun do you think you'd be taken to trial? Hell no.
The plea deal didn’t just cover the gun charge. It also covered the tax charges, AND, gave him future immunity for even possible FARA charges. It was an unprecedented plea deal, and should have been shit canned. But keep on defending team blue at all costs.

Get ready for a massive backlog then.
Why have gun laws if you aren’t going to enforce them. I’m in favor of more gun restrictions and laws. I thought the left was too. Adding more laws and regulations is worthless unless our justice system is willing to enforce them. Don’t we always bitch about how the wealthy get away with crimes because they can afford better lawyers while the poor can’t?

Reactions: Finance85
The plea deal didn’t just cover the gun charge. It also covered the tax charges, AND, gave him future immunity for even possible FARA charges. It was an unprecedented plea deal, and should have been shit canned. But keep on defending team blue at all costs.

I guess this finally pushes you over the edge to vote for Trump. LOL!!

So would you agree, based on the article I posted, that Hunter Biden is being singled out on the prosecution of the gun charges. Things separate from the tax charges. The gun isn’t relevant to the tax issues.

With this all going public the DOJ is forced to dispense some pain, but will attempt to inflict the least amount of pain possible,.. The gun charge will be less damaging to the Biden family than the tax charges, so I predict that this is where they will attempt to concentrate their efforts..

Why have gun laws if you aren’t going to enforce them. I’m in favor of more gun restrictions and laws. I thought the left was too. Adding more laws and regulations is worthless unless our justice system is willing to enforce them. Don’t we always bitch about how the wealthy get away with crimes because they can afford better lawyers while the poor can’t?
Same with Border laws.

Probably a pat on the back……are you arguing that he didn’t lie on a federal form or that his punishment (which he hasn’t been found guilty of yet) is too severe?
I wasn’t arguing anything. A simple question that you may not be able to answer is what I asked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT