ADVERTISEMENT

HWC out performs NLWC

Ok, I’ll respond so I can see how awful your take is.

65: If the concussion rumors are true, he didn’t underperform. Didn’t even get the chance

74: Unperformed, sure. But I think I heard or saw that he only beat the guy from Japan 3-2 last time they wrestled?

86: Did not underperform. First big boy tournament and lost to the Olympic champion because he took a shot he didn’t need to

97: Underperformed because he didn’t medal for the first time in how many years. But he had also already lost to that guy he wrestled in the semi’s
This ain’t baseball.. Batting .500 (.333 if you drop Zane out) is worthy of scrutiny when that many guys are coming from the same program. You PSU bootylickers are obnoxious.

Reactions: Grip220
This ain’t baseball cupcake. Batting .500 (.333 if you drop Zane out) is worthy of scrutiny when that many guys are coming from the same program. You PSU bootylickers are obnoxious.
Scrutinize them all you want. I’m not defending them and that’s not my argument. My argument is that they wouldn’t have gotten better training at Iowa.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
for the record that was sarcasm. they are both great wrestlers who had already reached the top so it is impossible for them to improve their standings

Reactions: bourbon n blues
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT