ADVERTISEMENT

I’m jealous of the HROT democrats

I spend a fair amount of time up north of the cities and if the people up there mattered that state would be Scarlett.

27th and Hennepenn (sp) is what carries him.
Radio up here near Walker on Leech Lake has been excoriating. There are a lot of Democrats from the cities who will vote Harris, but today they have been shaking their heads about the Walz pick. The Sportsman breakfast joint in Walker was really buzzing politics this morning. People are astounded by the choice. Bot sides are rather perplexed.

The fact rural Minnesotans are clueless about political science does not make me wrong.

Objectively, both historically in American politics and currently in global politics, the Harris-Walz ticket is moderate/centrist liberal and Trump-Vance is radical right wing conservative.

Go ahead and write another 500 words expressing your feelings and that of MAGA nation. You will still be wrong.
Have no love of maga nation at all. You are flat out wrong. The predominate iron range democrats have been trounced by Walz. They have been Democrats forever in that area and are and have been outraged.
Do you have a clue about the Lakes region in central minnesota and home values? Rural? Rural as in most homes well over 1 million on the lakes? Okay great Torbee, just keep talking about regions and things you have zero knowledge or pulse about. Lots of Democrats own homes in this region and you definitely dont have any idea about how these Democrats think.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
LOL!

Sure torbee. The most liberal rated senator is a "moderate/centrist liberal".

You're quite the propagandist.
Yes, a most liberal rated senator in the United State's Congress is a moderate/centrist by traditional Left-Right standards in global democracies.

I don't give two shits how often you "lol" at objective reality, you are still wrong.

Have no love of maga nation at all. You are flat out wrong. The predominate iron range democrats have been trounced by Walz. They have been Democrats forever in that area and are and have been outraged.
Do you have a clue about the Lakes region in central minnesota and home values? Rural? Rural as in most homes well over 1 million on the lakes? Okay great Torbee, just keep talking about regions and things you have zero knowledge or pulse about. Lots of Democrats own homes in this region and you definitely dont have any idea about how these Democrats think.
Been going to a family place on the Cross Lake chain for decades and my uncle is an Anoka County sheriff's deputy. I know the region.

Your presumption to understand macro political issue based on listening to wingnut a.m. radio and the grumpy old men at the Sportsman's breakfast is cute, but clueless.

Any hot news from Lake Woebegon to share? 🤣

Yes, a most liberal rated senator in the United State's Congress is a moderate/centrist by traditional Left-Right standards in global democracies.

I don't give two shits how often you "lol" at objective reality, you are still wrong.

You said "in American politics and currently in global politics".

Good grief torbee.

Weird, got a promotion and a raise this year.

Another thing you're wrong about.

One would think you'd get bored with that.
Not worried about you in the least. Just get worn out by people who make false claims. Not at all surprised you got a raise. More surprised about who you work for.

BS BS BS. There is no Republican candidate you would ever have voted for, be honest. Remember Romney? When he ran he put his dog on the roof of his car, he didn’t pay his taxes, he was a cruel corporate raider. Now the leftists are acting as if he is a great guy.
In comparison to Trump, he is. He still was a cruel corporate raider and probably didn't pay his taxes. That just goes to show you what a complete POS Trump is.

Been going to a family place on the Cross Lake chain for decades and my uncle is an Anoka County sheriff's deputy. I know the region.

Your presumption to understand macro political issue based on listening to wingnut a.m. radio and the grumpy old men at the Sportsman's breakfast is cute, but clueless.

Any hot news from Lake Woebegon to share? 🤣
Wo be gone and so are the fish there. I live on Leech near where Gables place was. Zalesky had a place up the road. Jimmy Jackson who coached at Apple Valley a good number of years ago is still a neighbor on Stony.
Wing nut a.m. radio? You show you haven't been to this area of Mn as much as you claim, (surprise) there are no Grumpy old men in the coffee shops as it is more dominated by the younger progressives now. Very liberal area here as most homes are owned by people from the cities. Lots of people only go to their office in the cities once or twice a week. Keep trying Torbee, but Im not Maga.

Wo be gone and so are the fish there. I live on Leech near where Gables place was. Zalesky had a place up the road. Jimmy Jackson who coached at Apple Valley a good number of years ago is still a neighbor on Stony.
Wing nut a.m. radio? You show you haven't been to this area of Mn as much as you claim, (surprise) there are no Grumpy old men in the coffee shops as it is more dominated by the younger progressives now. Very liberal area here as most homes are owned by people from the cities. Lots of people only go to their office in the cities once or twice a week. Keep trying Torbee, but Im not Maga.
Section….you may not be “MAGA” but you sure sound jealous……and frustrated. N Honestly. You let your hatred get away from you.
The guy (Walz) is a good man….who happens to be a “D”.

Do yourself a favor and write about something you understand. Drive to the middle of Mn where my summer home is and tell me the people of everyday Mn dont consider Walz radical. The radio stations here have had a heyday with his National Guard status, the handling of George Floyd in Mn, the riots and burning buildings of immigrants that own businesses to the ground, his handling of environmental issues in the iron range mining areas, and the list goes on.
You consider Harris centrist. You are not a serious journalism anything...
Truly makes this election a mess for those of us that can',t stand either ticket. Worst election cycle in a long time and don't give me the who's the worst shit, they all suck.

torbee is a hack. That much is clear.

Section….you may not be “MAGA” but you sure sound jealous……and frustrated. N Honestly. You let your hatred get away from you.
The guy (Walz) is a good man….who happens to be a “D”.
Your kidding right... Caught 12 walleyes, 15 Perch with four 14 incher's, three crappies over 12 inches, and a 52 unch Muskie. Beautiful day on the lake and fired up the Green Egg to cook a couple of Prime Strips from LaPorte Grocery.
Jealous of who? 38 year career for the feds with a great pension, investments are fine and not withdrawing yet
Hatred for who. Torbee actually knows me just doesn't know the screen name. Complimented him a bunch when he objectively writes about Iowa football. Has written some real level headed articles.
Politics are so f up that people like you cant think straight. I dont buy anyone's b.s. that doesn't see real people of both sides.
Not hatred at all. Laughing out loud at your assumption.

The obvious MAGA's who won't cop to it are the most laughable.

LOL. Your posting history is total MAGA. Why do you people run away from that?

It's just liars/scammers all the way down with the current Republican party.

Reactions: torbee and littlez
May be true, but at least I'm not publicly spiraling in a manic frenzy on a message board due to my stupidity.

Again - and no joking around - you should seek some mental help. Soon.

Wife of “centrist”

Daughter of “centrist” Quarterbacking the BLM Riots and destruction of Minneapolis.

Four years of “I didn’t want to vote for her but I had to because she was running against Trump” should depress just about everyone by 2028.

The obvious MAGA's who won't cop to it are the most laughable.

LOL. Your posting history is total MAGA. Why do you people run away from that?

It's just liars/scammers all the way down with the current Republican party.
My posts are on this message board that is a bunch of very far left posters including you. Ill state the obvious again that I spent a career working for the feds. I have lived in Northern Virginia, San Diego, Seattle, Montana, Maryland and overseas. I have voted on both sides of the aisle, and spend as much time on far right message board correcting lies as I do here. Calling out bullshit on far left liberals who claim to be centrist or moderate is easy. You call every Maga on here a cult, but there are about 20 of you here that have your own cult. Why don't you own that before telling me I post as a Maga.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
That’s a ticket I definitely would have voted for in 2016 (it would have been maybe Rubio-Haley then, but still). I still consider myself a moderate conservative and I’ve voted GOP for POTUS more than anything else in my lifetime, but the GOP started losing me with the Tea Party idiots in 2010. I still voted Romney in 2012, but with Trump, I was out. I could be brought back, but MAGA gots to go.
They are cowards now. How anyone could vote for these ass kissing Trump enablers is beyond me. They’re part of the problem. They aren’t the solution.

It’s amazing to me how we’re all supposed to just forgive Republicans like them and ignore that they were willing to go along with this MAGA bullcrap. Fvck all that.

They are cowards now. How anyone could vote for these ass kissing Trump enablers is beyond me. They’re part of the problem. They aren’t the solution.

It’s amazing to me how we’re all supposed to just forgive Republicans like them and ignore that they were willing to go along with this MAGA bullcrap. Fvck all that.
For your liberal friend who said I was full of hatred... Thanks for the example of cultist hayred.

Look at the big picture Tom. These “enablers” tried to take him down this year and couldn’t. Continuing with an anti-Trump message would raise them in your eyes, but sink them lower than an ocean of attorneys by 2028.
Trump will endorse someone then and that is their goal. Pick your battles and forgiveness has nothing to do with it, especially if Harris struggles as president.

Section25 is talking out of his ass. Outside of Duluth area, northern MN has never been blue.
The Iron Range Union workers around Hibbing were not blue?
Jimmy what party do most unions vote for?
What union are the iron range miners?
Where is the iron range? Clue would be surrounding Duluth to include Two Harbors that was their shipping region.
While you are showing how clueless you are will you now tell us about the timber industry and their union that also is up in the range and has voted blue like forever...
Damn you people just think if it ain't a coty they aren't blue voting union people. Your just like your cult that thinks their all country red republicans.
Do you have a clue how small the year around population in the area you speak of is....

It’s more respectable than the alternative ticket.

Hence the point of the OP.

Which, of course, I co-sign and will vote accordingly. The best that can happen at this point is Harris wins and the Republican Party reinvents itself and fields decent candidates for 2028.
I know this is an old post in this thread, but I absolutely want the Rs to become a high functioning and decent party again. Depending wholly on the Dems to carry our entire nation scares me. One sane party isn't enough. We need both parties wanting the best for this nation. We simply cannot risk having just one good party. The stakes are too high.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT