ADVERTISEMENT

I’m jealous of the HROT democrats

Gentrification...
I own property on the lake. Leech Lake. I don't think your definition fits. Makes you kind of off base in your comment. Anyone can buy a home where they please. I answered comments about crusty a.m. stations that was false, coffee shops full of crusty old, false, that I was filled with hatred, false and people continue mis characterising.
It's okay with you to correct fallacies or should we just let the shit fly?
OK You're really proud of your property but what's your bitch again?

It’s more respectable than the alternative ticket.

Hence the point of the OP.

Which, of course, I co-sign and will vote accordingly. The best that can happen at this point is Harris wins and the Republican Party reinvents itself and fields decent candidates for 2028.
However, can our country survive/thrive with 4 more years of Kamala policies, or lack thereof?

That’s why it’s hilarious that the GOP is going to try and paint Harris/Walz as “radical.”

Everyone knows Trump-Vance are reactionary right wing radicals.

The Democrat ticket is the safe/boring/BAU ticket. And I think most sane Americans would like to be done with insanity politics.
There’s radical left and radical right views…I would just like some more centrist policies. 😉

Gentrification...
I own property on the lake. Leech Lake. I don't think your definition fits. Makes you kind of off base in your comment. Anyone can buy a home where they please. I answered comments about crusty a.m. stations that was false, coffee shops full of crusty old, false, that I was filled with hatred, false and people continue mis characterising.
It's okay with you to correct fallacies or should we just let the shit fly?
So you are one of the nouveau riche strivers that will put up with Trump because you don’t like paying taxes.

All makes sense now.

Carry on with your cognitive dissonance.

How do the reinvent themselves after going all-in for the Orange POS?

It's been a test of judgement and character. Loyalty can't the test of character without determining to what the test is applied.
The humorous aspect is the Orange Turd has no ideology. His cult members think he does but they are grasping thin air. He is a mental feather in a hurricane. Any ideas/thoughts/commitments he has now or, may had has been forgotten, or will be by tomorrow.
It will start when they get tired of losing.

Reactions: torbee
No. Those 2 voters don’t concern me. They were both D’s who switched parties to vote in the R. Prinary.

If I was a D, I’d be far more concerned about the 14 million voters who voted for the big guy, whose candidate was forced out by the D party bosses.
You're just upset that your boy went from favorite to tossup in a period of <2 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT