ADVERTISEMENT

I’m jealous of the HROT democrats

He quite literally said the cities and Duluth. What did I miss?

Acting like northern Minnesota is some bastion of liberalism is so full of shit. I've been to the mining ranges, Twin Harbors, all of the gibberish he was espousing in a somewhat incoherent post. The miners are not that relevant of a vote outside of their local state legislators.

Reactions: torbee
Acting like northern Minnesota is some bastion of liberalism is so full of shit. I've been to the mining ranges, Twin Harbors, all of the gibberish he was espousing in a somewhat incoherent post. The miners are not that relevant of a vote outside of their local state legislators.
They are a fairly good representation of the people that exist from north Dakota to Pennsylvania.

All I know is the northern suburbs of the cities are Red Red.

* like I've had to walk out of drunk hockey parent conversations Red.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Incoherent post. I've owned property on highway 2 outside Finland and you've visited.
Gibberish. Tell those people in any of the range towns that you understand better than them. Oh, that's why they are starting to vote red because the people that are blue and in power treat them just like you post.
The democrats I have voted for would kick you to the curb and tell you to shut up before you alienate more good democrats.

Im still waiting for you to read the article Jimmy....
Here's a quote from the article to help you Jimmy,

"This is the beating heart of the Iron Range, an erstwhile DFL bastion that delivered 40-point margins for John Kerry not that long ago."

Damn Jimmy, a 40 point margin for a democrat isn't blue is it. IRON RANGE Jummy. 40 points....

Last edited:
Im still waiting for you to read the article Jimmy....
Here's a quote from the article to help you Jimmy,

"This is the beating heart of the Iron Range, an erstwhile DFL bastion that delivered 40-point margins for John Kerry not that long ago."

Damn Jimmy, a 40 point margin for a democrat isn't blue is it. IRON RANGE Jummy. 40 points....

Eat shit, shiteater

480px-Minnesota_Presidential_Election_Results_2020.svg.png

• Wow
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
LOL. Your posting history is total MAGA. Why do you people run away from that?

It's just liars/scammers all the way down with the current Republican party.

If all the people who say they’re not voting for Trump really didn’t vote for Trump, this election would be a landslide. He polls about 10% on HORT, which is LOL funny.

Reactions: Gimmered and torbee
You referring to the "Haley Voters for Harris" organization?

LOL

No. Those 2 voters don’t concern me. They were both D’s who switched parties to vote in the R. Prinary.

If I was a D, I’d be far more concerned about the 14 million voters who voted for the big guy, whose candidate was forced out by the D party bosses.

Biden did not win because of miners.

There are only 5,700 miners in Minnesota per 2024 stats.

Go to bed.
Mr McGill can't read. Your map doesn't erase the facts of the iron range and it is not only minors. The article I posted tells the history.
Private message me if you would ever like to take your tough guy act off the board...
If you cannot read the facts that I put before you and you just want to throw up garbage that doesn't tell the true story of Mn Democrats why are you trying to act like you care so much.
Hope to meet you someday...

Mr McGill can't read. Your map doesn't erase the facts of the iron range and it is not only minors. The article I posted tells the history.
Private message me if you would ever like to take your tough guy act off the board...
If you cannot read the facts that I put before you and you just want to throw up garbage that doesn't tell the true story of Mn Democrats why are you trying to act like you care so much.
Hope to meet you someday...

APB HOBT!!!!! Someone challenged me to a fight!!!

9cf3dc15-3930-46f0-8f03-70fb9d0d32e7_text.gif

You obviously know that I don’t align politically with Harris or with Walz but I am absolutely jealous of you all right now. As liberal democrats, you actually really like your ticket.

As a Republican we have the Orange turd who is deeply flawed and then he nominated Vance who provides absolutely no energy or uniqueness to the ticket. Absolutely the worst GOP ticket in my short 45 years.
If you want this to stop you need to help ensure the GOP gets beaten so bad that the fascism they have embraced can get removed from the party. I'm not sure that will ever be possible now, to be honest. Republicans will forever be tied to the American fascist party. I think actual American conservatives need a new party to get away from all this.

Yes, I know this.

excited-listening.gif

So you aren't claiming NW MN or central MN as blue anymore more.
You really are this dumb aren't you. The conversation was about the Iron Range.

Earlier in my posts in this thread we were talking about where I live in Walker. The conversation was about old men in coffee shops and that is a fallacy. The populations of these small towns are dwindling and most in the coffee/breakfast joints are younger democrats from the cities who are buying million dollar lake homes. They vote in the cities, but I will guarantee there are more liberal democrats on weekends and that work out of their lake homes most of the week than ever before.
Thus the comment that most coffee shop conversations are with young liberals and not crusty old republicans.
Northern Mn. Is dying a slow death and more and more properties are seasonal until those younger folks get retirement age. It looks red on the voting map, until the weekends when you see the influx of middle aged democrats.
You dont follow well do you...Still didn't read the article did you...

BS BS BS. There is no Republican candidate you would ever have voted for, be honest. Remember Romney? When he ran he put his dog on the roof of his car, he didn’t pay his taxes, he was a cruel corporate raider. Now the leftists are acting as if he is a great guy.
I voted for Bush . . .

You really are this dumb aren't you. The conversation was about the Iron Range.

Earlier in my posts in this thread we were talking about where I live in Walker. The conversation was about old men in coffee shops and that is a fallacy. The populations of these small towns are dwindling and most in the coffee/breakfast joints are younger democrats from the cities who are buying million dollar lake homes. They vote in the cities, but I will guarantee there are more liberal democrats on weekends and that work out of their lake homes most of the week than ever before.
Thus the comment that most coffee shop conversations are with young liberals and not crusty old republicans.
Northern Mn. Is dying a slow death and more and more properties are seasonal until those younger folks get retirement age. It looks red on the voting map, until the weekends when you see the influx of middle aged democrats.
You dont follow well do you...Still didn't read the article did you...
A victim of gentrification so to speak?

What more do you need?
Gentrification...
I own property on the lake. Leech Lake. I don't think your definition fits. Makes you kind of off base in your comment. Anyone can buy a home where they please. I answered comments about crusty a.m. stations that was false, coffee shops full of crusty old, false, that I was filled with hatred, false and people continue mis characterising.
It's okay with you to correct fallacies or should we just let the shit fly?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT