ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve watched a lot of football. This was the most pathetic display of offense I’ve ever seen.

7 yr olds out in the street run more efficient offenses. If Petras broke all those high school records, why the hell don’t we use some of those plays?!?!!
We played there 3-5 years ago and had 68 yards of offense. So about on par with that and against Wiscy each time. We are their little bitch.

It's Saturday. Anybody watch a game with a more pathetic offense than the Hawks?

It's because the O-line is that bad. Fire the O-line coach, move Brian there and then hire a real offensive coordinator.....shoot, at this point I'd take KOK there.

Reactions: IAGuy
7 yr olds out in the street run more efficient offenses. If Petras broke all those high school records, why the hell don’t we use some of those plays?!?!!
7 yr olds are able to adjust to the defense as the game progresses. KF and BF don't believe in adjusting your offense.

I don't know. Watching Martinez forward lateral to Purdue guys, muff easy over the middle passes by 8 yards bomb open receivers then throw additional pick 6's to complete the cycle of misery is pretty tough to handle

I am not the least bit surprised. Iowa has been absolutely pathetic on the offensive end for a long time. Bottom 10% dwellers; but, king of "3 and punt 3 and punt 3 and punt 3 and punt 3 and punt 3 and punt 3 and punt 3 and punt. Possibly on world record course. Captain Kirk should be held accountable. He did the shady hiring and keeps the incompetent one employed.

I’m not sure who loves playing Iowa more, David Bell or Jim Leonhard.

who are we kidding, I think everyone knew from the beginning of the season that the offense was the worst in the conference and country. They have no identity, they have proven they cannot get 2 yards when needed (2qb sneaks and 2 fullback dives). They are horribly predictable. They are literally getting worse every week. For being a developmental program, I haven’t seen any offensive players develop this year.

The Ferentzes literally have no idea what the hell they are doing. They need to be shown the door tomorrow.

You must have.forgotten 2017 when Iowa had 66 total yards against Wisconsin. Yes, it is hard to believe how bad Iowa’s offense historically has been with very few changes made.

7 yr olds are able to adjust to the defense as the game progresses. KF and BF don't believe in adjusting your offense.

I think that's what break the rock means to Kirk.... Smashing your head into a brick wall repeatedly with the belief that eventually it will crumble. It does quite often vs the mediocre to bad programs in the west kirk feasts on. Teams with a pulse on D like Wisconsin and NW he usually knocks himself out first, a bloodied mess

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
idunno-offensive.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT