ADVERTISEMENT

i believe there's a game on saturday

I was thinking about it today and just became sad. What I believe that will happen is we will play Hill and our offense will slog through a typical 10 or 13 point game and maybe pull out a win. The offense will be like watching people struggle in quicksand and we'll need to pray for a big play from our Defense or ST every time they take the field.

I really hope that I'm wrong as far as playcalling and/or QB play. The run game surprised me against WI so maybe there's hope.
I think you just described every game we played the past two season...sans the PSU game.

Since it is Wrigley Field, I kind wish I had one of those Cubs T-shirts that says 'Try Not to Suck'. :)

I was thinking about it today and just became sad. What I believe that will happen is we will play Hill and our offense will slog through a typical 10 or 13 point game and maybe pull out a win. The offense will be like watching people struggle in quicksand and we'll need to pray for a big play from our Defense or ST every time they take the field.

This is the most likely outcome. This is too common an occurrence under Kirk.

The Kirk Ferentz Era probably has the least joy per win of any coach of the last 30 or 50 years.

Maybe we'll see Revenge Kirk this week and we take NW to the cleaners?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT