ADVERTISEMENT

I don't care what they see in practice . . .

LIV4GOD

HR MVP
Nov 23, 2020
I don't care what they see in practice.
I don't care what they see in practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what we see in games.

This staff has a historical pattern of not recognizing who should be the starting QB.

Hill is not good enough to be a Power 5 QB. He's not even an FCS QB. He is community college level at best.

- He cannot allude tacklers!
- He cannot see the field properly!
- He cannot throw accurately!
- Most importantly, he cannot hold on to the ball!

He has 3 TD and 6 turnovers.

Holy cow, how can Labas be worse? How?! He wasn't Deacon Hill bad in the bowl game, that's for sure.

The staff has zero ability to identify or develop quarterbacks in general. Say what we want about KOK at least his QB's we're good under him.

Reactions: Tunadog

This staff has a historical pattern of not recognizing who should be the starting QB.

Hill is not good enough to be a Power 5 QB. He's not even an FCS QB. He is community college level at best.

Holy cow, how can Labas be worse? How?! He wasn't Deacon Hill bad in the bowl game, that's for sure.
Where is the motivation for practicing well when it doesn’t seem to matter?

They see what they want to see and do not entertain any other approach.
They do. They're institutionally blind . . . incapable, so hopelessly lost in their own inferior paradigms it's beyond resolving.

They see what they want to see and do not entertain any other approach.
Maybe they see things that aren't there but quantify what they think they are seeing by actually seeing what they think they didn't see.

He's also overweight and slow. Struggles to complete even the simplest pass.

Agree...how can Labas possibly be worse? Name him the starter against NW tomorrow, and give him 2 weeks to prepare. Have a game plan like the bowl game: rollouts and short easy passes. No, he didn't light it up but he also didn't perform terribly.

Cam Newton and Brad Banks were both CC quarterbacks. Not sure our current qb matches up with them either.

Agree...how can Labas possibly be worse? Name him the starter against NW tomorrow, and give him 2 weeks to prepare. Have a game plan like the bowl game: rollouts and short easy passes. No, he didn't light it up but he also didn't perform terribly.
Agreed. Tell me how it could reasonably be worse? He fumbles? He throws INTs?

He is factually faster and more elusive. At least we could see a scramble for a few yards!

Reactions: 83Hawk

Deacon Hill is simply not a gamer. He doesn't have it.

Give someone else a chance.

Hill is a thrower, not a QB. It appears the Ferentz genius likes to see a strong armed QB regardless of the outcome.

Hill is a thrower, not a QB. It appears the Ferentz genius likes to see a strong armed QB regardless of the outcome.
Kirk is so big on his QBs not making a mistake, and drilling that into their heads.....how is Deacon still the starter when all he DOES is make mistakes? That's what baffles me.

Reactions: DewHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT