ADVERTISEMENT

"I don't run in public."

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
Just heard a female say that on a morning talk show when discussing July 4th fun runs.

I found that telling because one of my requirements before dating was that I had to know what a gal looked like while running. It can vary from a nice efficient running gait to an utter disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Kate-Upton-jogging-in-bikini.gif

Just heard a female say that on a morning talk show when discussing July 4th fun runs.

I found that telling because one of my requirements before dating was that I had to know what a gal looked like while running. It can vary from a nice efficient running gait to an utter disgrace.
Do you perform a run for them as well?

I’d love to see the full list of marital requirements.

Guessing this is how the “dates” look while running.

scared-woman.gif

I can imagine Northern with a cooler of Miller Lites sitting on the gate of his truck wearing a XL shirt when his gut is XXXL watching his lady friend run to the end of the street and back. If he approves of her gait, he throws away the fast food bags on the passenger seat and hops in…but if the gait is bad, he takes off leaving her in his dust.

Reactions: BlIIlken2

God, that's creepy. Here's a hint, she doesn't like to run in public because of men dude bros like you.

Not gonna lie. I note this. I thought I was the only one.

It is however not a disqualifier.

Reactions: alaskanseminole

Not that I care but it seems to me that means the person in question simply does not run.

Unless you have a large privacy fenced in yard or your own private indoor track . . . the only way one could run is in public.

Northern: I can't wait to take you on a date to Chilis

Woman: Me neither! It's going to be great!

Northern: But before I can do that, please run down the street to the stop sign and back.

Woman: What?

Northern: Please...just do it. Don't make me angry. Also, how many people have you had sex with in your life?

Northern: I can't wait to take you on a date to Chilis

Woman: Me neither! It's going to be great!

Northern: But before I can do that, please run down the street to the stop sign and back.

Woman: What?

Northern: Please...just do it. Don't make me angry. Also, how many people have you had sex with in your life?
Could you imagine Northern trying to date in his 30s?

• Haha
Or on a treadmill in their home or private gym.

Yes but I would argue that running on a treadmill and running in and of itself are very different.

A long time ago I got on a treadmill and was amazed and the distance I was able to run. Especially since I've never been able to run long distances before. Let's just say it doesn't translate to real life.

Yes but I would argue that running on a treadmill and running in and of itself are very different.

A long time ago I got on a treadmill and was amazed and the distance I was able to run. Especially since I've never been able to run long distances before. Let's just say it doesn't translate to real life.
I think a lot of people wouldn't really get into it that deep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT