ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa’s Miller-Meeks claims Biden might be on drugs at debate

Congress has passed immigration laws. Each POTUS since then has sworn an oath, as prescribed by the Constitution, to uphold those laws. Obama and Biden have openly defied that responsibility.

Here's a link that will explain it for you.

https://www.uscis.gov/laws-and-policy/legislation/immigration-and-nationality-act
Congress has NOT passed new immigration laws. The House, the Senate has but not both…There we re two agreements made by special committees is house and Senate members that were “ok’d” by the WH but a very ball minority of House members successfully ambushed these agreements when they were brought to the full House for debate/ vote. Again, it is Congresses job to make immigration rules…the President is limited to EO’s which are temporary and stop-gap at best.

That’s because you’re weak. A man with any pride or self respect can stand on their feet all day.
DA HITMAN DELIVERS ANOTHER WORLD CLASS ZINGAH!!!!!!!!!!! DA TORBEE HAS LOW T AND CAN'T STAND ON HIS FEET!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE HE SHOULD TRY DA HITMAN'S WORKOUT:
  1. GET UP AT 4 A.M.
  2. RUN 32 MILES OF SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY GRAVEL ROADS
  3. DRINK TWO CANS OF ICE COLD SPRITE
  4. LOG ON TO GIAOT
  5. KICK DA FOOKIN MARXIST LIBTAHDS TO DA CURB!!!!!!!!
IF BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE COULD DO DA HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN'S WORKOUT, THEY WOULDN'T BE A BUNCH OF SEMEN AND SOY EATING BETA CUCK MARXISTS WHO HANG OUT IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND GET DA AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can admit when I'm wrong - Biden was a hot mess.

America is foooooooooked.

@torbee I consider you a bud, was last night a whole lot different Joe or was it just a much longer look at what we have been seeing glimpses of for a while now?

@torbee I consider you a bud, was last night a whole lot different Joe or was it just a much longer look at what we have been seeing glimpses of for a while now?
I think his decline has been accelerating in the last six months.

I've always viewed him as pretty much a figurehead only - the "head" of the party that can deliver messages but allows technocrats and bureacrats around him to really set and administer policy. I was OK with that, although it's not ideal. He's now at a point where even articulating the message is a major struggle, and that's bad.

It might mean we re-elect a raping conman criminal insurrectionist, so we should all be very, very concerned.

I've always viewed him as pretty much a figurehead only - the "head" of the party that can deliver messages but allows technocrats and bureacrats around him to really set and administer policy. I was OK with that, although it's not ideal. He's now at a point where even articulating the message is a major struggle, and that's bad.

It might mean we re-elect a raping conman criminal insurrectionist, so we should all be very, very concerned.

I could completely understand this if it was 2016, but he does have a record now. He’s not some Hitler type dictator that is going to “push the button” if elected. I’m concerned about what happens if he is actually elected. I think it’s entirely possible you see another Jan 6th but from the other side.

Agree 100%.

I think the VAST majority of Presidents have made any policy decisions after recommendations from their closest advisors.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I just saw someone else mention project2025 like yesterday on a message board. I meant to check it out and haven’t yet.
It's pretty chilling, IMO.

As an upper middle class, middle-aged, Christian white guy - likely won't negatively impact me at all.

Not sure I'd want to be a woman or a minority or a non-Christian, however.

It's pretty chilling, IMO.

As an upper middle class, middle-aged, Christian white guy - likely won't negatively impact me at all.

Not sure I'd want to be a woman or a minority or a non-Christian, however.

BUjI.gif

How about Afghanistan, the border, and covid?
100%. Especially for military decisions.

Are you serious or are you trolling and I missed it?

Covid....again, consult with medical experts!

No President can be an expert on every major issue.

100%. Especially for military decisions.

Are you serious or are you trolling and I missed it?

Covid....again, consult with medical experts!

No President can be an expert on every major issue.
So JB checked with his advisors or acted alone when it came to his actions how he handled Afghanistan, the border, and prolonged covid mandates. He, his advisors, and policies are on display.

So JB checked with his advisors or acted alone when it came to his actions how he handled Afghanistan, the border, and prolonged covid mandates. He, his advisors, and policies are on display.
Yes.

That's why Mericans are voting D vs R.

You must decide which issues matter most to you.

You think Bush2 made decisions on the ME on his own?

Yes.

That's why Mericans are voting D vs R.

You must decide which issues matter most to you.

You think Bush2 made decisions on the ME on his own?
I'm willing to bet most Ds did not want to pull out of Afghanistan the way the administration did, invite migrants and get rid of border policy, nor want the extended covid policies...but here we are thanks to JB, his advisors and policies.

But DTs character, and convictions though...

I'm willing to bet most Ds did not want to pull out of Afghanistan the way the administration did, invite migrants and get rid of border policy, nor want the extended covid policies...but here we are thanks to JB, his advisors and policies.

But DTs character, and convictions though...
Most Ds wanted out of Afghanistan years ago. The way DJT telegraphed the timeline ensured it was going to be a cluster$&@%.

Covid...no one knew how to exactly handle it. But ignoring the outbreak for 6 months was a horrible political decision by Trump. And Rs ate pissed at Fauci because they think his criticism of Trump contributed to the loss in the 2020 election.

Regarding the border...the "Mexico will pay for it" was just a cute campaign slogan. Rs were never serious about compromising with the Dems because they need campaign issues and Dear Leader told them not to negotiate.

Anything else you need help with?

Reactions: torbee
There is no choice…no way I can vote for a convicted felon and there is no way I won’t vote against a convicted felon. I’ll vote for Joe in a heartbeat against Trump with no second thoughts or qualms.
I as well.

That said, it is a sad indictment on the Democratic Party that this is the best top-of-ticket option we have.

It is confounding that a gaffe-prone octogenarian is all that's standing between us and FacismLite(tm)

I always think back to when Biden decided to run in 2020 and it was reported that Obama attempted to dissuade him by saying something along the lines of "Joe, you don't have to do this",... I've always wondered about that comment,.. Seems telling.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I as well.

That said, it is a sad indictment on the Democratic Party that this is the best top-of-ticket option we have.

It is confounding that a gaffe-prone octogenarian is all that's standing between us and FacismLite(tm)
Hey, I agree. The Dems have a lot of problems…and the leadership of the DNCmust change sooner than later too. This thing might really blow-up over the next couple of weeks and an “open convention” would be really exciting for me! No one washes their dirty linen in public better than Democrats…. And no Party emerges stronger after eating its young than Democrats. I always fondly remember my folks talking about Truman, the Dixiecrats, the ‘48 convention and the “Dewey Defeats Truman” Chicago Trubune headlines….I have never experienced a HST moment like my parents got to….maybe this time? T HT d C Dens have a lot if hard work ahead of them however..

Most Ds wanted out of Afghanistan years ago. The way DJT telegraphed the timeline ensured it was going to be a cluster$&@%.

Covid...no one knew how to exactly handle it. But ignoring the outbreak for 6 months was a horrible political decision by Trump. And Rs ate pissed at Fauci because they think his criticism of Trump contributed to the loss in the 2020 election.

Regarding the border...the "Mexico will pay for it" was just a cute campaign slogan. Rs were never serious about compromising with the Dems because they need campaign issues and Dear Leader told them not to negotiate.

Anything else you need help with?

You are wrong about everything you posted except it all went to hell because of the guy you probably voted for.

Everything bro, absolutely everything.

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
Just because you disagree doesn't make my response incorrect.

But carry on.
Educate yourself on how Afghanistan went down...people hanging on to aircraft,our dead soldiers, the Americans and friends we left behind, billions of equipment left behind..and covid too. Border was EO on day one. WTF mang? I'm not doing any of the research for you.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
Congress has NOT passed new immigration laws. The House, the Senate has but not both…There we re two agreements made by special committees is house and Senate members that were “ok’d” by the WH but a very ball minority of House members successfully ambushed these agreements when they were brought to the full House for debate/ vote. Again, it is Congresses job to make immigration rules…the President is limited to EO’s which are temporary and stop-gap at best.
Did I say "new"?

That said, the House did pass a new immigration law. HB 2. The Senate never brought it for a vote.

Why do Dems say new laws myst be passed when we have existing laws that aren't being enforced?

Did I say "new"?

That said, the House did pass a new immigration law. HB 2. The Senate never brought it for a vote.

Why do Dems say new laws myst be passed when we have existing laws that aren't being enforced?
CONGRESS passes immigration bills…..Not just the Senate ands not just the House. CONGRESS, dear boy. The House passed a bill that EVERONE in the House, the Senate and the Administration was “DOA”…..it was a waste of time on the House’s behalf….nothing more than pure politics.
Am immigration bill will be a product of BVIPARTISAN compromise…..not “my way or the highway” legislation. EVERYONE knows this, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT