ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa’s Miller-Meeks claims Biden might be on drugs at debate

NO. She said performance-enhancing drugs. So, who's lying now miller-meeks or you or both?
To be fair...the big guy needs help getting through it. You guys! If you want him for prez so be it...but he's "Can't Get Right"

No one with half a brain thinks ANY octogenarian should be president, but here we are.

In our case, one is a rapist convicted felon who fomented insurrection and the other is a moderately confused old man that knows he needs smart people around him to get anything done.

Easiest. Vote. Ever.
There are people though with half a brain that think Biden is 100% fine and that his aids "can hardly keep up with him." Take Chis for example or the Morning Joe idiots who just say he's tired from his schedule. You know a schedule every President has.

So what's funny about what you think is some clever response to my post is you have my respect because you admitted he is old as balls and needs a great team around him. Cheers!

There are people though with half a brain that think Biden is 100% fine and that his aids "can hardly keep up with him." Take Chis for example or the Morning Joe idiots who just say he's tired from his schedule. You know a schedule every President has.

So what's funny about what you think is some clever response to my post is you have my respect because you admitted he is old as balls and needs a great team around him. Cheers!
My parents are 80 and in relatively strong mental shape. But of course they are nowhere near as sharp as they were 10 or even 5 years ago. Same with Biden.

But again, even if he WAS literally shitting his pants and drooling he'd be a better candidate than Trump.

A gaping hemorrhoidal asshole weeping pus and blood would be a better candidate than trump.

My parents are 80 and in relatively strong mental shape. But of course they are nowhere near as sharp as they were 10 or even 5 years ago. Same with Biden.

But again, even if he WAS literally shitting his pants and drooling he'd be a better candidate than Trump.

A gaping hemorrhoidal asshole weeping pus and blood would be a better candidate than trump.
Again not arguing with you. Mostly agree with you.

I'm sure you are a good son, and it sounds like your parents are in good mental state compared to JB. I mean this.

His promises are worthless. It’s a stunt. Wants to get people talking about something other than how crazy he is.
That I agree with. For instance if it's true Trump is on adderall (I believe he is) I don't think that stays in your system that long. It wouldn't be hard for him to say pass a morning test then take it after.

Keep swinging buddy.

WDT, this is your "swinging" motion over the past 6 months.
flailing snoop dogg GIF by Team Coco

You've seriously gone full potato at this point.

Because the guy is in hiding at camp David and his schedule is publicly available?

Call me Mr. October.
Not just your latest comments, these last 6 months or so you just seem more and more jaded and rejecting of anything outside of your little myopic viewpoint. Not that your takes were fabulous before that but lately you seem more and more like this...
sad scream queens GIF

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

Again, maybe take some time to yourself instead of working constantly as you tell us you do?

She should change her name to Marianette Mental-Midget.
I distinctly remember watching C-Span a couple years ago while there was a debate on funding the govt.

A Republican congressman was railing on about the vote with a group of GOPers reps behind him.
MM joined the group and started whispering to another rep then started giggling uncontrollably during this firebrand speech.
This inappropriate behaviour confirmed that she has advanced dementia or some other mental disorder. I was embarrassed for her and her constituents.
Grassley and her no longer have their mental faculties.
Wonder what drugs she is self-prescribing?

Reactions: cigaretteman
In Biden's heart of hearts? Really? Biden doesn't have a clue about what's best for the country. We can start with inflation, and continue to illegal immigration and beyond.

Trump might not understand the purpose of government, but you don't either.
Much better than Trump…..and probably better than you. Congress, NOT the President. Congress needs to formulate an immigration policy…that is THEIR job…..not the President’s. Not Biden, not Trump, not Junior, not Clinton……

Much better than Trump…..and probably better than you. Congress, NOT the President. Congress needs to formulate an immigration policy…that is THEIR job…..not the President’s. Not Biden, not Trump, not Junior, not Clinton……
Congress has passed immigration laws. Each POTUS since then has sworn an oath, as prescribed by the Constitution, to uphold those laws. Obama and Biden have openly defied that responsibility.

Here's a link that will explain it for you.

https://www.uscis.gov/laws-and-policy/legislation/immigration-and-nationality-act

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Congress has passed immigration laws. Each POTUS since then has sworn an oath, as prescribed by the Constitution, to uphold those laws. Obama and Biden have openly defied that responsibility.

Here's a link that will explain it for you.

https://www.uscis.gov/laws-and-policy/legislation/immigration-and-nationality-act
When was the last immigration bill passed by Congress and signed into law? It is no longer relevant. They have been trying to update, modernize ands make relevant immigration legigislationm to reflect the time since……Junior.

Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT