ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa’s Miller-Meeks claims Biden might be on drugs at debate

So, what exactly is the drug of choice for enhancing debate performance?
For the listeners? Lots of weed.
Cheech And Chong Weed GIF

In Biden's heart of hearts? Really? Biden doesn't have a clue about what's best for the country. We can start with inflation, and continue to illegal immigration and beyond.

Trump might not understand the purpose of government, but you don't either.

Ultimately I believe working in government should be an act of service. I do believe Biden tries to do that.

I also believe Trump is in service only to himself.

Thank you. I just had this conversation with Mrs. Lucas. MMM has gone full potato, the question is, is it an act in order to gain approval from the cult, or does she believe it? As a doctor she's really crossing some ethical and professional boundaries. Is this all an attempt to get re-elected because she has convinced herself it's okay to make baseless allegations in order to go to DC and "Do good work"?
I think she's got a primary opponent on her right, so she feels she must move that way and appeal to the cult.

Why doesn't JB agree to it? You know the answer, you are just kidding yourselves. @MitchLL @torbee

Making all of these demands...
Biden out-smarted Trump by getting the ground rules he wanted.

One more of thousands of reasons he's a better choice than the raping orange moron document-stealing bankrupt fraudulent insurrectionist crybaby serial lying fat unhealthy stupid mean piece of shit.

Jeesh. I'm old, but not Biden old. Old people take a lot of drugs for different things, including cognitive decline., etc. Heck, college students take adderall. I'm not sure why the GOP is making such a big deal about it, or why Dems are being so defensive about it. The only question is if it will be enough for Biden to function for 90 minutes. There's no juice that works consistently for long periods of time.
LOL!

Reactions: torbee
Biden out-smarted Trump by getting the ground rules he wanted.

One more of thousands of reasons he's a better choice than the raping orange moron document-stealing bankrupt fraudulent insurrectionist crybaby piece of shit.
Yeah, outsmarted him by setting up home field advantage rules....keep telling yourselves that. If so sharp and witty, why?

I think they both should be given a couple 10 mil climbing kites and then debate the night away with Pink Floyd playing in the background.
Hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?

Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well, I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again

Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

Yeah, outsmarted him by setting up home field advantage rules....keep telling yourselves that. If so sharp and witty, why?
Trump agreed to it immediately because he tends to do dumb impulsive things.

Team Biden was betting on that and Trump took the bait.

Mr "Art of the Deal" got played. Can't agree to a deal and bitch about the terms of the deal afterwards.

Trump agreed to it immediately because he tends to do dumb impulsive things.

Team Biden was betting on that and Trump took the bait.

Mr "Art of the Deal" got played. Can't agree to a deal and bitch about the terms of the deal afterwards.
Imagine if he would've said no...taking the bait and saying yes to a loaded agreement are different.

Ultimately I believe working in government should be an act of service. I do believe Biden tries to do that.

I also believe Trump is in service only to himself.
This times a million (I was typing the exact same response regarding "service" before I read yours). And to take it a step further, Trump was already working in service to himself his whole adult life, but what has transpired over the last 8 years makes it much, much worse at this time.

His "reputation" and the Trump brand is on the line if he loses again (he'll never have a chance to re-write history for things like 1.6.21 if he's not President again). His freedom may be at issue (relative to criminal charges and convictions). His family's fortune will rise or fall depending on the outcome of this election. All of these reasons have him thinking more in service of himself than ever before, and that is scary and the polar opposite of how the role of President should be served.

Only MAGA could make debating sound like the Tour de France!!! The universal pre attack on unfair moderators combined with insinuation that Biden will come out a super energetic and smart sounding guy due to drug injections really are a tell of how utterly bad this is likely to go for Trump.

Trump has really been showing inability to focus on anything during the recent rallies. After his spectacle nodding off every day in courtroom, he has been a poop show of low energy incoherent babbling at his rallies. He can’t BS like he use too. Add to this he clearly is not doing any preparation because likely he is incapable of being prepared. He actually did prep last two elections and apparently is golfing and rallying.

It is going to be an interesting 90 minutes, especially with the rules. Could be quite the spectacle of unhinged babble and nonsensical whining that may finally burst his bubble. I am honestly amazed they have not talked him out of dodging it.

Wow, l don't believe I give a crap what a commie thinks or says.

Why you so desperate to defend JBs mental state? Like I'm making it up? Look at him?
Joe Biden could be drooling and near comatose and still a much better choice than Donald Trump.

Trump is:

• A Rapist
  • A Criminal
  • An Insurrectionist
  • An Adulterer
  • A Serial Liar
  • A Convicted Fraud Perpetrator
  • A Document Thief
  • A Self-Admitted Genital Groper

The fact you defend him indicates your are a person of low character and intellect and you should feel bad about yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT