ADVERTISEMENT

I don't watch much regular season NBA....

The next few weeks of playoff basketball and hockey are great, although I really don't watch much during the regular season either.
For me, its the length of seasons. MLB, NBA & NHL are too long.

It gets tedious watching games for many months on end that have no other reward/consequence other than standings placement.

Reactions: Cydkar and GOHOX69
but the playoffs are fun. Hoping Philly and Chicago win tonight
I've watched the Kings games the last couple of seasons on League Pass and have seen Keegan develop into a good two-way player, from just being a catch and shoot player (In Mike Brown's words). Been quite a journey, but it's been fun to see him learn from his mistakes and bring his game to a much higher level.

Still not sure what to think about the play in tournament. Teams seeded #1 though #6 in both conferences get a week off to rest while these play in games (for teams seeded #7 - #10) are being played. I think they are here to stay because TV ratings were good last year and I am guessing they will be good this year, too.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Still not sure what to think about the play in tournament. Teams seeded #1 though #6 in both conferences get a week off to rest while these play in games (for teams seeded #7 - #10) are being played. I think they are here to stay because TV ratings were good last year and I am guessing they will be good this year, too.
That's why teams don't want to finish anywhere from 7-10. No rest for the weary.;)

Reactions: Franisdaman
Diehard bulls fan unfortunately. We are pretty much in basketball hell and have been for quite a while... but they work their ass off. Coby white has turned into a hell of a player. Will never get sick of watching Demar derozans midrange game, it's incredible. He's also a wonderful human.

Should beat miami with no butler but you never know as miami has the best coach in the league. Bulls don't stand a chance against boston

Diehard bulls fan unfortunately. We are pretty much in basketball hell and have been for quite a while... but they work their ass off. Coby white has turned into a hell of a player. Will never get sick of watching Demar derozans midrange game, it's incredible. He's also a wonderful human.

Should beat miami with no butler but you never know as miami has the best coach in the league. Bulls don't stand a chance against boston

Gonna be a Boston and Denver finals, imo....we'll see....

Reactions: Hawksfor3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT