ADVERTISEMENT

I got a job offer!!

Now I am a little scared but I do not know. The guy has a BMW car and he has only done it for 3 years. I would like that!! He said the lifetime member is the only way to go and he even offered to pay for about $500 of it to help me start. Not sure how giving money is a scam but I will look close before I agree!!

But you still have to pay money to join. So what if he has a BMW? Is it paid off? Or is he struggling to pay bills?

Like others said, you don't seem to have the personality for sales.

Now I am a little scared but I do not know. The guy has a BMW car and he has only done it for 3 years. I would like that!! He said the lifetime member is the only way to go and he even offered to pay for about $500 of it to help me start. Not sure how giving money is a scam but I will look close before I agree!!

He's good at it because he finds guys like you and can sell it to them. Convince them it's a great deal. Are you a guy like that? Can you sell people on a membership to get "deals" that they can, allegedly, find on the Internet without the membership? Can you get told no 100 times a day and keep pushing forward?

Also remember that in any MLM business the guys at the top get paid, the lower the level you're on you just end up with a bunch of crap (savings) you may or may not want.

You should def take this job. It sounds reputable and legit. You could be making stacks on stacks.

Don't listen to Hrot. They are a bunch of collective retards. You're too smart and this job is right up your alley.

Reactions: coffhawk
Hey bottle service, what do you sell?
Right now I sell insurance. Im 40 hrs into a 60 hr self study for my real estate liscense. Once I pass that I have 30 classroom hrs and a test. I was just offered an opportunity to sell new houses for a prominent builder in Des Moines area, so I decided to get that license as well.

What was this "interview" like? What questions did he ask you?

He wanted to know if I have done sales and about my jobs I have done and if I was happy at it. He talked about my future and being my own boss. Then he told me about different people that started like me and how one makes like 7,000 a mont or close to that.

He asked why I was changing and things like that. I told him my reasons and he fully agreed with me.

I've been watching his posts from a distance. He has to be real because they're consistent in form and structure. It would be extremely difficult to maintain this front for as many posts that he already has.

Don't take the job. You'll regret it but, at the same time, you'll provide this board with hours of entertainment.

When was there a stalker pic of TB, and how did I miss it?

If this job doesn't work out, I hear Scientology is always looking for a few good men.

Reactions: iCRUNCH
I DO NOT like liars. I thought you would be nicer then the others. I am thinking about the job but I will not be a joke here for all of you!!

Too late, you are already a joke. I think you should take the job, and pay for the highest level possible, right off the start. All in. You have to spend money to make money, you know.

I DO NOT like liars. I thought you would be nicer then the others. I am thinking about the job but I will not be a joke here for all of you!!
There is no way this is real.....if so
730239dd1c5f367d9376be6289474bb34376c0f23bc6f11f522a30d410f2a13a.jpg

Mr.Barnes.....Can you spell GULLIBLE? You are going to
be part of a Ponzi Scheme. You are going to be the low man
on the Totem Pole.

If you want to get in sales, then get a realty license and sell
houses for Century 21. In some states you get a 7% commission.
So if you sell several $200,000 homes a month, then you can
build up a reputation and your bank account.

If you have to buy something you're a customer, not an employee. Also, please don't try to sell me Advocare.

This isn't a job, it's a business. Have you ever run a business before? Will you have health insurance if you quit your current job? What about retirement/pension?

Do it TB I will be your first customer. I bet we can get a number of other people on here to buy in also. Just purchase the highest amount and you can sell to all of us. I want savings.

Reactions: hexumhawk
Yeah right!!! I would not ever do business with you!

Well then you will not succeed. Turning down business opportunities is no way to operate. I wanted to be your first customer and tell my friends about this. I want savings. How much do I have to buy to get a savings only jacket?

Can I even do that at my age?? I am 34 and I do not like guns and I know there are other jobs but not sure on age. Plus you have to move I am sure.

I think they let you fly drones from a home office now. Do you have enough space for a mini runway in your backyard?

Well then you will not succeed. Turning down business opportunities is no way to operate. I wanted to be your first customer and tell my friends about this. I want savings. How much do I have to buy to get a savings only jacket?

No I just do not trust you! If you are serious of course I will like to work with you and I encourage your friends to do this too. There is real opportunity here and if you are serious you can really do good and make a lot. I do not know about the rules for out of state sales so I will ask because I hope a lot of you doubters will buy from me if I take the job!!

No I just do not trust you! If you are serious of course I will like to work with you and I encourage your friends to do this too. There is real opportunity here and if you are serious you can really do good and make a lot. I do not know about the rules for out of state sales so I will ask because I hope a lot of you doubters will buy from me if I take the job!!

Buy what, specifically? What are you selling that you can save people on?

I think this could be great I just want to know what I can save on. HROT could be your testing ground for sales approaches and product reviews. You have people from all over the country and different ethnic and financial backgrounds. This place is a microcosm of America. Please do not turn your back on the brothers of HROT.

ADVERTISEMENT