ADVERTISEMENT

I got a job offer!!

Mr.Barnes.....Can you spell GULLIBLE? You are going to
be part of a Ponzi Scheme. You are going to be the low man
on the Totem Pole.

If you want to get in sales, then get a realty license and sell
houses for Century 21. In some states you get a 7% commission.
So if you sell several $200,000 homes a month, then you can
build up a reputation and your bank account.

How much can you make a year?? Do you get 7 per cent of 200000 every time you sell a house? How many can I sell a month?

How much can you make a year?? Do you get 7 per cent of 200000 every time you sell a house? How many can I sell a month?
Not many people get 7% a house. If the buyers have an agent, that agent gets a percent. Also, most reality companies either get 2% of your sales or maybe 2 to 3k a month for a desk basically. They then advertise and such for you. You could be down to 3-4% after all is said and done. Real estate is a flooded market IMO. Everyone wants to try it to get rich quick. You have to be good at your job and know a lot about construction to be successful. You may not sell a house a month for 150-200k right away till you build a reputation.

Well I would be selling the savings from what he says. That means I would not sell you the car but I would sell you the membership that gets you the savings.

ON what, specifically? What products will I save money by buying a membership through you? Cars? Tires? Cleaning products? Clothing? Food? Vacations? If I pay you $2000 to get a membership under you what, specifically, can I purchase where the savings will add up to $2000? Will Shampoo be $1 a bottle for the rest of my life? Does Dawn dish detergent (I love alliteration) become as cheap as the generic?

forrest-gump-stupid-is-as-stupid-does.gif

Reactions: coffhawk
ON what, specifically? What products will I save money by buying a membership through you? Cars? Tires? Cleaning products? Clothing? Food? Vacations? If I pay you $2000 to get a membership under you what, specifically, can I purchase where the savings will add up to $2000? Will Shampoo be $1 a bottle for the rest of my life? Does Dawn dish detergent (I love alliteration) become as cheap as the generic?

I do not work there yet so I do not know the exact amounts but you will save on most of the things you said in your post. If you want to work with me if I take the job I can email you the plans and how you can save and you can buy the one you want. I do not even know the rules about talking about this now but I do not know a lot more about it yet anyways.

So coffhawk spent all last week making fun of me about really working for a living while I was interviewing during that time. We'll guess what I got a job offer coffhawk. In the PRIVATE SECTOR!! I do not normally get back at people but I thought it was funny when they offered me the job. Proves who does not know anything on this board right coffhawk??

Congrats Thomas! Always scary to start a new job, but hunger can be a terrific motivator. And if you never take a shot at new things, your course in life probably won't change much. Good luck to you.

Congrats Thomas! Always scary to start a new job, but hunger can be a terrific motivator. And if you never take a shot at new things, your course in life probably won't change much. Good luck to you.

Lulz I can't wait until thomas posts a "how to file for bankruptcy" thread.

Real estate is a tough gig, I think you should stick with selling savings. Besides, with real estate once you stop selling it you stop earning money cold turkey. With the other opportunity you make money from all the people you sign up and then all the people they sign up, etc. In a few years you could just sit back and rake in the cash without doing anything!

I do not work there yet so I do not know the exact amounts but you will save on most of the things you said in your post. If you want to work with me if I take the job I can email you the plans and how you can save and you can buy the one you want. I do not even know the rules about talking about this now but I do not know a lot more about it yet anyways.

You could hold me at gunpoint and I wouldn't enter into a MLM job. I'm just want you to name one product and the price, or savings, a person could expect. You are considering a sales job where you can't seem to name one thing the membership allows you to buy and save on. That tells me all I need to know. At least Advocare has a clear product line a person can buy, and not have to sell, if they didn't want to.

I think this could be great I just want to know what I can save on. HROT could be your testing ground for sales approaches and product reviews. You have people from all over the country and different ethnic and financial backgrounds. This place is a microcosm of America. Please do not turn your back on the brothers of HROT.

Wrong. Everyone on HROT makes at least 6 figs if not 7

What kind of degree do you have that has lead you from menial government employment to commissioned sales?

You could hold me at gunpoint and I wouldn't enter into a MLM job. I'm just want you to name one product and the price, or savings, a person could expect. You are considering a sales job where you can't seem to name one thing the membership allows you to buy and save on. That tells me all I need to know. At least Advocare has a clear product line a person can buy, and not have to sell, if they didn't want to.

Chevy cars and truck. He says you get an extra $1000 discount even if they have rebates and are at there bottom dollar! Just think if you got one for $2000 and you are a member for life you would already pay for a big part of the cost. Plus there are all kinds of other savings . I have not even taken the job yet and you expect me to know it all already??? That is why they have training videos to help me become a top sales person.

Come on now MN.HAWK... MLM = Make Lotsa Money!

Chevy cars and truck. He says you get an extra $1000 discount even if they have rebates and are at there bottom dollar! Just think if you got one for $2000 and you are a member for life you would already pay for a big part of the cost. Plus there are all kinds of other savings . I have not even taken the job yet and you expect me to know it all already??? That is why they have training videos to help me become a top sales person.

Yes. If I were interviewing for a sales job with a company whose webiste doesn't list what products their membership saves on, the first questions I would have in the interview would be "Can you show me the products that this membership will allow people to save on?"

Right now this guy or girl is pissing themselves laughing at all the response they are getting.

Yes. If I were interviewing for a sales job with a company whose webiste doesn't list what products their membership saves on, the first questions I would have in the interview would be "Can you show me the products that this membership will allow people to save on?"

I can call him back to check on it and find out the parts you are talking about. He was excited and gave other examples and that is where I knew he was for real.

Can I buy butt plugs and other anal devices? Does each product come with your signature and photo so I can look at you each time I slam it into my hole?

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Thomas Barnes is what made America great. He was home
schooled through the 8th grade. Then he took a fast track
high school correspondence course in Spanish and got his
GED. After this educational stint he worked at Walmart and
became the guy in charge of unloading trucks on the 3rd
shift. It was at this time Thomas took a career change, he
began driving trucks for Walmart.

At a Truck Stop on Interstate 80 he met his future wife.
She was a waitress and it was love at the first sip of coffee.
They eloped and got married in Reno, Nevada. These newly
weds decided that since she had the best job, Thomas would
be a stay-at-home husband. It was during this time span that
he discovered HROT. First, he lurked and then he signed up.
Now you know the rest of the story.

Here is a good review from a person that knows about the company. I think a lot of you are wrong because it says right in the first line or there is something that I am missing but if you are interested this should help.

Team National is not a pyramid scheme. The compensation plan is a hybrid binary plan, which is very different from a pyramid. You can make substantial earnings by referring others to your own team, but recruiting is not required to receive substantial savings on everyday purchases as well as big ticket items. One of the benefits of joining is that your parents, your children, your grandchildren (actually five generations of your family!) can get the same benefits that you have on the basis of ONE paid lifetime membership. At the last Team National meeting I attended in Tyler , Texas, a retired financial planner and accountant with eight grown daughters talked about the money he had saved over the years of his membership. Imagine how many members of his family will benefit from the one purchase that he made to join Team National! Most major stores are part of the Big N shopping website. I enjoy the convenience of shopping online since I am 40 miles or more from most of these stores. I always try to buy the amount of product to get free shipping and look for sales, clearance items, and coupons and deals on the site. I have discovered some products that I love, which I would not have found locally. There are big savings on factory direct furniture and jewelry. Even if I never refer a single person, I think the membership is worth it. The company was founded in 1997, and the long-time members who attend the meetings love Team National and say they wish they had joined it sooner.

Unfortunately, I have joined scams before (which I found on the internet), but Team National is neither a pyramid nor a scam

"Team National Scam is what the company should be called. Team National complaints are all over the internet . The Team National website doesn't provide people with information because they know that that the only way that they will be able to make people sign up is to put people in the pressure situations in which they feel like they are helping out their family and friends."

http://www.watchforscams.com/team-national-a-scam.html

That is probably something made up by a company losing to team national!! I will ask about scams before I sign up. I do not want to ruin my good name because of a place I work or anybody!

Here is a good review from a person that knows about the company. I think a lot of you are wrong because it says right in the first line or there is something that I am missing but if you are interested this should help.

Team National is not a pyramid scheme. The compensation plan is a hybrid binary plan, which is very different from a pyramid. You can make substantial earnings by referring others to your own team, but recruiting is not required to receive substantial savings on everyday purchases as well as big ticket items. One of the benefits of joining is that your parents, your children, your grandchildren (actually five generations of your family!) can get the same benefits that you have on the basis of ONE paid lifetime membership. At the last Team National meeting I attended in Tyler , Texas, a retired financial planner and accountant with eight grown daughters talked about the money he had saved over the years of his membership. Imagine how many members of his family will benefit from the one purchase that he made to join Team National! Most major stores are part of the Big N shopping website. I enjoy the convenience of shopping online since I am 40 miles or more from most of these stores. I always try to buy the amount of product to get free shipping and look for sales, clearance items, and coupons and deals on the site. I have discovered some products that I love, which I would not have found locally. There are big savings on factory direct furniture and jewelry. Even if I never refer a single person, I think the membership is worth it. The company was founded in 1997, and the long-time members who attend the meetings love Team National and say they wish they had joined it sooner.

Unfortunately, I have joined scams before (which I found on the internet), but Team National is neither a pyramid nor a scam

Interesting.. You realize however that this "good review" is based on just joining to get the savings and not someone looking at this as a "job".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT