ADVERTISEMENT

I know that Donald's presidential bid it is ruined…

Short term, yes, I believe it will. Long term... 5+ years... people have short memories.

I just hope his next wife is not born yet. This can't do much for the home life.

Reactions: TunzaHawk
http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox...s_planning_hotels_without_the_trump_name.html

Interesting question. Some believed he only ran to promote his brand, make money and receive attention. But now it appears his brand is in fact hurt with Washington Trump hotel floundering, golf courses having events cancelled etc. But when one door closes.....

http://www.vox.com/2016/10/13/13272608/trump-conspiracy-theory-media

Now it seems likely that the end game will be a hoped for media empire. He is now with Roger Ailes and O'Bannon (the breitbart guy), so look for Trump TV and Trump Online and Trump Browser and Trump whatevers. He's gonna have over 40 million people vote for him for POTUS despite, well, lots. Talk about a loyal and ripe customer base going forward.

Reactions: cigaretteman
There was a recent article regarding his new 5 star hotel in DC not doing so well for the IMF gathering. They equated it to empty rooms during a Super Bowl. Rooms were even half price (in the $400 range) and staying empty. The other 5 star hotels were full except for one whose rooms were $1,200 per night.

There was a recent article regarding his new 5 star hotel in DC not doing so well for the IMF gathering. They equated it to empty rooms during a Super Bowl. Rooms were even half price (in the $400 range) and staying empty. The other 5 star hotels were full except for one whose rooms were $1,200 per night.

Couldn't be because he is bucking the establishment and they are pissed, right. Nah, these elitists aren't petty at all.

Couldn't be because he is bucking the establishment and they are pissed, right. Nah, these elitists aren't petty at all.

Because if there is one thing we've learned about Trump, it's that his businesses were always so successful before.

Reactions: MitchL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT