ADVERTISEMENT

I might make to Kinnick late in the season afterall

soybean

HB King
Sep 30, 2001
Sorry I have not been keeping up much lately after getting laid low.

Was at the doctor yesterday and he told me that for a 74 year old man I'm healing up "quite nicely".

Bean Jr. tells me that he has decided to keep the bull for one more season afterall. It was my fault not the bull.

Someone asked about my SIL in another thread - she has scored yet another very nice guy that I played football with, and they are moving to The Lake of The Ozarks later this week.

MAGA loving relative has cooled his jets a bit on Trump...I think(hope)its slowly starting to sink in.

The daughter of my dear departed friend is flying in from Toronto on Saturday to stay with us for a couple of weeks.

I'm still short Dec Corn and Nov Beans...I think I'll cover the beans after the report and the corn in September. I've been flat in the equities since March and regret it.

Decided I can't afford a new pickup this year - I can't drive yet again anyway.

I think the Hawks will go 10-2 this year and might eek their way into the playoff - its 50/50.

Its gonna be close but I think Harris will beat Trump in both the popular vote(50%) and in the EC 275-263. I then expect Trump to rally his fading legions to overturn the results but he will fall flat once more and we will be rid of him for good.

I'll try to keep up.

Checking a hay field. I saw that he had gotten out of the pasture, but he had alway been good natured. I turned my back on him and he got me down. 2nd time in my life I have lost a round to a bull.
Sorry, I have to ask: red shirt?

I assume your short position in beans and corn has been very profitable to you? Curious where can one execute a short trade on grains?

all games sold out

Sorry Watch Out GIF by Laff

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT