ADVERTISEMENT

I must be dreaming

BrentJDiekman

HR All-American
Oct 16, 2007
Watching a recording of the Dr. Phil show, cause I'm kinda ghey. I just saw an attack ad against Rand Paul, about Iranians. Ended with a nuclear explosion, and stop Rand Paul now. It really starts this early?

Paid for by A Secure and Prosperous America.

This is what happens when money becomes speech.

Originally posted by BrentJDiekman:
Watching a recording of the Dr. Phil show, cause I'm kinda ghey. I just saw an attack ad against Rand Paul, about Iranians. Ended with a nuclear explosion, and stop Rand Paul now. It really starts this early?

And the most pathetic part?……it's an ad from the Republican party. What a bunch of assholes.

Originally posted by IMCC965:

And the most pathetic part?……it's an ad from the Republican party. What a bunch of assholes.
I would imagine both parties are scared of Paul.

Originally posted by IMCC965:

I would imagine both parties are scared of Paul.
And they should be. They will do everything they can to discredit him. He isn't his father but he isn't a bad second choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT