ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
T’s and P’s needed. Pretty sure I’m addicted now. Going down a bad road. That road is also leading me to bed. But it’s a bad road.

I hope you all are having a good night, except @ANYCHawk and @SolarHawk.

@Moral if you see a weed zombie walking down your culdesac tonight, it’s not me.

unlawful420-bong.gif

Jw2vo4.gif

I think I would rather take three standard tabs of acid than a 100mg edible brand I don't know. There is not a ton of consistency between the labelled dosages and the effects of edibles.

Reactions: NoleATL and Moral
I think I would rather take three standard tabs of acid than a 100mg edible brand I don't know. There is not a ton of consistency between the labelled dosages and the effects of edibles.
I agree THC mg per gummy can vary wildly. Sometimes a 10mg gummy hits like a freight train and sometimes there is little effect. That’s why I take one, wait 30 mins or so to see what’s happening and then pop another if I think I got a dud. I have never needed more than 20-25mg or so for a mellow pleasant high and I never green out at that level. But for me it is indica dominant gummies used solely as a sleep aid.

3 tabs of acid on the other hand would probably melt my brain permanently.

T’s and P’s needed. Pretty sure I’m addicted now. Going down a bad road. That road is also leading me to bed. But it’s a bad road.

@Moral if you see a weed zombie walking down your culdesac tonight, it’s not me.

unlawful420-bong.gif

Jw2vo4.gif
For those of us who have no clue about dosage, is that a lot? What’s the standard dose?

Reactions: 3boysmom and Moral
For those of us who have no clue about dosage, is that a lot? What’s the standard dose?

I remember reading a story on HORT about a kid taking a 20g thc piece of chocolate. OP only took 1/200th of that dose.

100mg is probably about what is in an entire pack of edibles gummies. It certainly isn't underdosing. A standard gummy is 10-20mg.

unlawful420-bong.gif

Jw2vo4.gif
just grab on to the edge of the couch and hold on for dear life.

Reactions: lucas80 and Moral
Yes. It's really not a laughing matter and OP needs help.

Can you elaborate? I did a quick google search and the first page is basically sites saying you can’t overdose. And then a few articles claiming someone did OD and was fatal but it’s being disputed by “experts.” But you’re saying you know 3 people - personally?! Were they all laced with something?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT