ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

I would just like to follow up and let everyone know that I did not give out any handys this weekend, nor is it on my schedule any time soon.

But who knows what will happen once the addiction REALLY kicks in.
Is there a sign-up sheet for when the handys start or do we just get in line like at OP's mom's trailer?

T’s and P’s needed. Pretty sure I’m addicted now. Going down a bad road. That road is also leading me to bed. But it’s a bad road.

I hope you all are having a good night, except @ANYCHawk and @SolarHawk.

@Moral if you see a weed zombie walking down your culdesac tonight, it’s not me.

unlawful420-bong.gif

Jw2vo4.gif
Nothing says LOSER quite like confessing to being a weed user.

1aa61a7a7dcb7346cf99908fd7ca78cd.jpeg

Meh. Takes about 100mg just to get me off. People offer me the 10 or 20 mg pieces, I just politely decline. May as well be a jolly rancher.
Same. If I take edibles like I currently am, once a week, 200 mg is what it takes to get me to the level I like.

But if I take three weeks off, it's almost a complete factory reset and 30 mg will knock me over.

Same. If I take edibles like I currently am, once a week, 200 mg is what it takes to get me to the level I like.

But if I take three weeks off, it's almost a complete factory reset and 30 mg will knock me over.
JFC that must get expensive.

10 mgs and I am super relaxed. 20 mgs and I'm pretty damn high.

Last edited:
That's a lot dude. I'm flying with a 10mg gummy.
I generally only mess around with up to 20mg gummies because that always puts me in a nice place but the fiance (no pics) and I had a childless house that evening, and I figured I'd step my game up just a wee bit. Then fell into addiction w/ this horrible gateway drug. I'll probably do heroin next weekend on Christmas Eve.

I get 100 mg chocolates from a friend of a friend. They vary wildly in consistency. Sometimes you’re on the ground, sometimes a minimal effect. I did smoke my first ever filtered j last night so that was pretty gnarly.
A filtered J., doesn't that cut down on the effects a bit? Was it less harsh?

Last edited:

Wait, what?! Is this state regulated stuff or someone telling you their homemade gummies have 200mg in it?

Reactions: Moral
I generally only mess around with up to 20mg gummies because that always puts me in a nice place but the fiance (no pics) and I had a childless house that evening, and I figured I'd step my game up just a wee bit. Then fell into addiction w/ this horrible gateway drug. I'll probably do heroin next weekend on Christmas Eve.
I take a gummy every night. Usually start with a 5 mg around dinner and then another 5 an hour or so before going to bed. I can't imagine 100mg. That being said, I had a friend in college make some brownies that made me into a walking zombie, so I'm guessing you were a bit like that if you didn't fall asleep.

Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
I take a gummy every night. Usually start with a 5 mg around dinner and then another 5 an hour or so before going to bed. I can't imagine 100mg. That being said, I had a friend in college make some brownies that made me into a walking zombie, so I'm guessing you were a bit like that if you didn't fall asleep.
Making homemade brownies was always a friggin experience back in the day. I remember the first time myself and 2 buddies made some, we used like a half ounce to make the butter. We each ate 1, and within like an hour we were on a different planet. I passed out on his living room floor, and woke up like 30 mins before I had to be at work, still high as a friggin kite. Fortunately my job at the time was at Foot Locker, so showing up stoned wasn't really a big deal haha. But looking back, I wish I knew how many mg was in each brownie, because they were friggin potent.

How great is Happys CBD @McLovin32 ?

I’ve been pounding the drinks from there. My favorite has been the 20 MG India Drink Delta Wedding Cake Blood Orange cannabis infused water.

Gets me #right

How great is Happys CBD @McLovin32 ?

I’ve been pounding the drinks from there. My favorite has been the 20 MG India Drink Delta Wedding Cake Blood Orange cannabis infused water.

Gets me #right
Oh it's friggin great. There's so much shit in there that I need/want to try still. But I did try one of those Delta drinks about a month ago. I was a big fan.

So goddamn happy that they opened that place up. And the gal that runs it knows her shit about damn near everything in there. Really knowledgeable.

Oh it's friggin great. There's so much shit in there that I need/want to try still. But I did try one of those Delta drinks about a month ago. I was a big fan.

So goddamn happy that they opened that place up. And the gal that runs it knows her shit about damn near everything in there. Really knowledgeable.
Oh yeah, there is a 50 mg drink made by Cycling Frog I have wanted to dip my toes into but I’m too #chicken

• Haha
This is the regulated stuff from dispensaries here in CA. My tolerance always skyrockets very fast and if I take a few weeks off it plummets.
I'm guessing you are a heavy user. I once was as well, but now I"m just a one gummy a day guy.

Where is this place?

Yeah for sure dude. But I got pre-rolled J’s and edibles as a holiday gift. Even a knuckle dragging troglodyte wouldn’t turn that down…oh wait, Nvmd Rico would for sure. Anyway, it’s a much more mellow high but still pretty gnarly.
I have a pre roll at home but haven't tried it yet. It might have a filter on it, but I'm not sure. May be its one of those euro cardboard filters that doesn't filter anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT