ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

Can you elaborate? I did a quick google search and the first page is basically sites saying you can’t overdose. And then a few articles claiming someone did OD and was fatal but it’s being disputed by “experts.” But you’re saying you know 3 people - personally?! Were they all laced with something?

I wouldn't pry too hard. The man lost three friends to hardcore drugs, I am sure it can't be easy to elaborate.

I get 100 mg chocolates from a friend of a friend. They vary wildly in consistency. Sometimes you’re on the ground, sometimes a minimal effect. I did smoke my first ever filtered j last night so that was pretty gnarly.

Reactions: Moral
They are a rip off. There are lots of places in Iowa that sell the hemp-based THC in gummy and syrup form. I would just buy the syrup and mix with club soda. Probably about 1/10 the price.

But I can’t just order all that in a nice little premixed can at the end of the night from the bar. $7 for a nice little nightcap? Take my money.

But I can’t just order all that in a nice little premixed can at the end of the night from the bar. $7 for a nice little nightcap? Take my money.
I get the social part of it. I was talking more about home consumption.

Where can you buy the syrup?
If you’re in Cedar Falls, go to Happys CBD and get this stuff. It’s basically tasteless and 0 calories. I just mix it with a flavored seltzer. I think it’s 35ish bucks a bottle so it’s a hell of a better deal than how much you pay for the canned thc drinks.
FHS_D9_Web.webp

Most CBD / smoke shops have some variation nowadays. I’m still not sure how they’re legal but I don’t get into the weeds (pun intended) of every little thing out there.
Yeah, I know the hemp-based thc is legal in Iowa, as is Cbd. Given this, it is asinine marijuana-based thc is illegal, so long as it would be legal if obtained through a state-sanctioned dispensary. Not sure on the legality of more exotic products.

I went back to weed. The carts are kinda nasty after a while and I like to be high, not necessarily in a coma.

Can you elaborate? I did a quick google search and the first page is basically sites saying you can’t overdose. And then a few articles claiming someone did OD and was fatal but it’s being disputed by “experts.” But you’re saying you know 3 people - personally?! Were they all laced with something?

Pretty sure it was sarcasm. If it wasn’t then the poster doesn’t know his weed from other, actually dangerous, drugs. For my money the sugar in the gummies is the most addictive, dangerous thing about them.

Hell, I suppose if you ate many pounds of gummies in one go you could give yourself diabetes.

Careful, it's a slippery slope. First you're sampling edibles, then you try smoking it, next thing you know you're injecting it. Before you know it you'll be hackeying all the sacs, playing frolf, and trying to "score" tickets to see three nights of Dave Matthews at Red Rocks.

I'll pray for you.

Quick side note for those that like to indulge, but are leery due to the legalities here in Iowa. VIIA hemp, THC derived from Hemp instead of Marijuana. They are fantastic. The Dreams brand are nothing short of amazing for those that don't sleep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT