ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

You'll have to ask Millah about that one, I've never been to a Nickelback concert

My first concert was a Nickelback show. I didn't even know who they were and my buddy had VIP tickets and no one wanted to go with him so he begged me to go until I told him I would go. I even negotiated him into paying for all of my alcohol too. The reason the tickets were VIP is because we got to do a meet and greet with Nickelback too. CSB

My first concert was a Nickelback show. I didn't even know who they were and my buddy had VIP tickets and no one wanted to go with him so he begged me to go until I told him I would go. I even negotiated him into paying for all of my alcohol too. The reason the tickets were VIP is because we got to do a meet and greet with Nickelback too. CSB
What were they like when they meeted and greeted you?

Reactions: Moral
You'll have to ask Millah about that one, I've never been to a Nickelback concert

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

They were cordial. I felt like I was part of the band when I was around them.
I worked at a music venue for about 5 years. It was always so cringe when you'd see someone wait in line to meet a band or talent they idolized or loved, and then the musician was like such a dick to their fans.

Reactions: McLovin32
Try drsmoke.com. That's the Missouri affiliate of the shop in downtown Des Moines that had the best selection and prices. One time when the state shut them down prior to state ban, they told people they'd ship to Iowa. If they won't anymore, someone else will. USPS will deliver them because they're federally legal

The guy that's not even confident in the name of the musician of his wedding song telling me to be respectful.
That's because it wasn't my first choice. I wanted the "I like your pants around your feet" song by Nickelback. It was a real point of contention during our wedding planning. I'm sure we can agree both bands are on the Mt Rushmore of rock bands.

That's because it wasn't my first choice. I wanted the "I like your pants around your feet" song by Nickelback. It was a real point of contention during our wedding planning. I'm sure we can agree both bands are on the Mt Rushmore of rock bands.

If Kings of Leon Sex on Fire wasn't played at your wedding you should probably renew your vows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT