ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

If Kings of Leon Sex on Fire wasn't played at your wedding you should probably renew your vows.
I just brought this up to tbw & she said if we're renewing our vows our new song will be The Bartender Song(sitting a bar) by Rehab. I'm not sure I can go through this again.

• Haha
Reactions: Moral
Your face is a 2/10
Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32 and Moral
@Jimmy McGill

You in the mood? Teach me something about the history if the east India trading company and or the history of trade in Amsterdam.

I'm growing intrigued with the history of trade in Amsterdam and the epicenter it was.

Alright. Great start. Had no idea how MUCH land the Dutch had recaptured through draining land. Didn't realize they used windmills for that also.

Let's hone in on that "golden age of holand". The 1500-1600s. Commodities at that time would have been textiles ans spices right? Why amerstam there then? The "silk road" wasn't close was it? That's the middle east. ?

Alright. Great start. Had no idea how MUCH land the Dutch had recaptured through draining land. Didn't realize they used windmills for that also.

Let's hone in on that "golden age of holand". The 1500-1600s. Commodities at that time would have been textiles ans spices right? Why amerstam there then? The "silk road" wasn't close was it? That's the middle east. ?

Silk road was farther south. Even the Roman roads didn't go that far.

I don't want to sound like a Darwinist, but maybe the Dutch and Scandinavian counties had it figured out.

Nah bro. Father down the rabbit hole. Think about what the world would look like if the Dutch would have beat the frwnch/English during those 1500s wars.

The numbers just wouldn't add up for the Dutch unless they were bringing in slaves to fight.

The pickle in that equation = Do the Scots say f*ck you?

The numbers just wouldn't add up for the Dutch unless they were bringing in slaves to fight.

The pickle in that equation = Do the Scots say f*ck you?
I literally just learned the Dutch were fighting England/France when watching that video you posted.

What the **** do the Scottish have to do with anything?

Slaves do what slaves are forced to do and the Dutch had access to a shit ton of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT