ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

This album is better than Pitch Perfect:

IMG-1371.jpg

I think the beige ladies on the ends may be the spawn of the man and woman in brown in the middle.

Look at the picture again.

Now in your mind imagine them smooshin uglies together to make that happen.
not only would i kill myself but i'd kill everyone around me.

Any of you pot heads lose your supplier, maybe missing a weapon as well?
The most surprising thing here is that there was a drug bust in Fayette county that didn't involve meth.

That place prob stunk to high heaven. A friend in OR had 4 plants growing on his deck, and jesus christ you could smell them from the driveway.

Reactions: Moral
No one with my farter. The only ones with my fists are the ones I think drive the dodge caravan with sevendust and avenged sevenfold stickers.
If you hurt someone with a Sevendust sticker on their vehicle I will drive all the way to your crappy state and personally destroy you to a Sevendust soundtrack, while you have shit in your pants.

If you hurt someone with a Sevendust sticker on their vehicle I will drive all the way to your crappy state and personally destroy you to a Sevendust soundtrack, while you have shit in your pants.
Sevendust is the band I've seen live the most times. Not that they're my favorite, but they would be in a town, I would be in the same town & next thing ya know I was banging my head to Denial.

• Love
Reactions: McLovin32 and Moral
Sevendust is the band I've seen live the most times. Not that they're my favorite, but they would be in a town, I would be in the same town & next thing ya know I was banging my head to Denial.
They always put on one hell of a good show. And tickets are reasonably priced

Reactions: wausauhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT