ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

IMG-5267.jpg

A friend of mine was given an edible a few weeks ago not knowing the dosage. To be fair, idk if/what else he took, but it ended up being 400mg. He was technically dead and thankfully was revived. He has a heart condition which likely contributed to the whole ordeal, but what kind of friend gives another friend an edible that potent?
A true friend.

Reactions: Moral
I'll try to keep that in mind. Saturday, I'd eaten early and then munched down the 20 mgs of my chocolate bar kinda late - probably why it hit me so hard.
My main rule for edibles is to start early, like before 4 pm so you have time to enjoy it and come down before bed. Nothing worse than a racing heart and sleeplessness all night because of a late night edible.

RSO is the real deal, but be very very careful
Have a syringe full of RSO but have not tried it yet. Any suggestions on dosage? I am considered a “chronic user” edible side usually do 10-15 mg at a time. Problem with most edibles for me, they give me a headache mid way through the high.

Have a syringe full of RSO but have not tried it yet. Any suggestions on dosage? I am considered a “chronic user” edible side usually do 10-15 mg at a time. Problem with most edibles for me, they give me a headache mid way through the high.

It does not take a lot. Like a 1 cm stripe

I usually get a slight headache right when the gummy kicks in; however, it doesn't last long and then it is zoomy time.

Yeah it’s a given for me, I always take aleve about an hour after taking it. Though last night had a smokies 25mg indica (my go to strain wise) half at first the other half about 4 hours later. Was feeling damn good slight headache only👍🏿

Gummies are childs play compared to RSO. A 1 inch strip from a syringe will give you a very good jolt.

So now my question is this... I have just procured tickets to see Dead & Company at the Sphere this summer... it seems like the need to do psychoative drugs is completely removed by the sphere... however... I am potentially looking at this as an opportunity to just ruin my brain ...and I have saved acid that I scored at Shakedown Street last summer...

So now my question is this... I have just procured tickets to see Dead & Company at the Sphere this summer... it seems like the need to do psychoative drugs is completely removed by the sphere... however... I am potentially looking at this as an opportunity to just ruin my brain ...and I have saved acid that I scored at Shakedown Street last summer...
Do it.

• Love
Reactions: Moral and drew_hawk
So glad people keep bumping this thread so I can be reminded of the night that my life started going downhill.
People keep bumping it or you bump it yourself? Keep proving how much of an idiot you are.
With 4/20 coming up it seems like a good time to bump this thread. Everyone be safe out there this Saturday. Don't go around smoking 100mg of weed.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT