ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

Just want to say that I had my weekly zoom call with my team and when I went to demonstrate something I pulled up the wrong chrome window and someone immediately commented on the title of this post. Mostly they were in awe.
youre-welcome-icegif-1.gif

Ok...I am serious about switching to edibles.

I am going to buy some shake infuse it into some butter.

Anyone here tried it?

Reactions: Moral

Anyone here tried it?
I used a couple years worth of kief to make butter last year. Made cookies with it. They small bad but do the job.

I infused sugar cookies with resin I saved from weed and then put them in a blender and made a smoothie. It worked.

I want to try with weed and see how it goes

Anyone here tried it?

I do that with butter and honey. It has worked out pretty well. I usually just do honey now so I eat less weed butter straight.

I do that with butter and honey. It has worked out pretty well. I usually just do honey now so I eat less weed butter straight.

How much butter would it take to get some buzz? Like spreading it on two pieces of toast?

The dosage is one of my main questions.

How much butter would it take to get some buzz? Like spreading it on two pieces of toast?

The dosage is one of my main questions.

I usually make excessively strong stuff. If I had to guess I would say an 1/8th per stick of butter is probably more normal to land on the strong end of things. There are a ton of articles out there with conflicting data and opinions which lead to me just winging it mostly. I do the sous vide technique for ultimate laziness.

I usually make excessively strong stuff. If I had to guess I would say an 1/8th per stick of butter is probably more normal to land on the strong end of things. There are a ton of articles out there with conflicting data and opinions which lead to me just winging it mostly. I do the sous vide technique for ultimate laziness.

Thanks. Thats some measuring stick. I was thinking a small tub of butter and a qtr. Melt, infuse and put back in the fridge.

Thanks. Thats some measuring stick. I was thinking a small tub of butter and a qtr. Melt, infuse and put back in the fridge.

I would make sure to use butter preferably unsalted and not margarine. I failed once with margarine and basically just had a terrible water/oil mixture that was awful to drink.

Reactions: JRHawk2003
I would make sure to use butter preferably unsalted and not margarine. I failed once with margarine and basically just had a terrible water/oil mixture that was awful to drink.

But you drank it, right? 🤪🤪

• Haha
Served best though if done solely from a microwave.

Careful, it's a slippery slope. First you're sampling edibles, then you try smoking it, next thing you know you're injecting it. Before you know it you'll be hackeying all the sacs, playing frolf, and trying to "score" tickets to see three nights of Dave Matthews at Red Rocks.

I'll pray for you.
You’ve really hit rock bottom if you’re going to dmb

My aging tough guy thing is that I'm a hold out on vapes. I will secretly use vapes in public places but I will blame younger people for sissifying America by only vaping at home and never smoking their weed like a real man.

I won't even touch a pipe, bong, joint, blunt or old school weed using methods anymore. I've gone soft.

Inspired by this thread, I doubled my typical Saturday night edible dosage over the weekend.

Woke up with a panic attack and racing heart at 2:30 a.m. and tripped over something in the hallway.

DAMN YOU MCLOVIN! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Now, I too, am a soon-to-be-homeless addict. :oops:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT