ADVERTISEMENT

I tried to google, but I came up empty

KFsdisciple

HR Legend
Jul 3, 2003
Has anyone seen any proof of the $130,000 payment to Stormy? Did the prosecution put a receipt into evidence? Did she pay taxes on it? I'm just curious if anyone has seen any financial statement proof that a transaction took place.

• Haha
Reactions: Gimmered
I believe the prosecution put forth copies of signed checks. I don't know that we've seen them or if we will, but their authenticity was never questioned in the trial.
Then my next question is, if Trump made the payments to Cohen (his attorney) and Cohen did some illegal stuff with the funds, why wouldn't Cohen just claim attorney client privilege instead of testifying?

First result on google.

1127749022.jpg.jpg

4-Stormy-Wire-p1-normal.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any proof of the $130,000 payment to Stormy? Did the prosecution put a receipt into evidence? Did she pay taxes on it? I'm just curious if anyone has seen any financial statement proof that a transaction took place.
I think the time for acting like these various people who Trump had sex with weren't paid to keep quiet has come and gone. Everyone outside of Trump himself has admitted as much including insiders like his buddy David Pecker from the National Enquirer and Michael Cohen who physically paid her the money for which he was reimbursed. The only question during the trial was his motivation for doing it. Was it to save his family or his candidacy?

They took place. Not sure why you would think they didn't.

Then my next question is, if Trump made the payments to Cohen (his attorney) and Cohen did some illegal stuff with the funds, why wouldn't Cohen just claim attorney client privilege instead of testifying?
LOL are you serious? You can’t be serious. Tell me you’re not serious.

He is workshopping ideas found on conspiracy theory websites on new ways to pretend trump isn't a felon. Just creating more straw man positions.
actually no, I wasn't... I believe he's guilty as sin no pun intended. But yeah I have Trumpers in the family who I wouldn't mind connecting some dots for.

Beyond just needing to see the checks, OP aught to think that if there wasn't strong evidence that the payments actually happened that the defense would be questioning that.

The fact that they didn't question it pretty much means the evidence that the payments occurred is rock solid.

Beyond just needing to see the checks, OP aught to think that if there wasn't strong evidence that the payments actually happened that the defense would be questioning that.

The fact that they didn't question it pretty much means the evidence that the payments occurred is rock solid.
I am not impressed with Trump's legal team... period. But he doesn't give them much to work with at the same time.

I am not impressed with Trump's legal team... period. But he doesn't give them much to work with at the same time.

Which should tell you why he shouldn't be president.

The billionaire who brags about getting all the best people can't hire a good legal team and if allowed to talk too much basically admits to crimes.

Attorney client privilege doesn’t cover committing illegal acts.

Reactions: ping72
related question:

is there any proof stormy daniels has ever had sex? just like OP, i've tried google, but i've come up with no proof
Wait...are you saying STORMY was the actual virgin in 40 Year Old Virgin, and not Steve Carell?????

Na. I'm certain it was made up completely and the Judge, jury, plaintiff, defendant, prosecutor, defense attorney, bailiff, court reporter, witnesses, and court clerk were all hired actors.

No, trump sued her for breaking the nda and won.
She sued to invalidate the NDA.

From ChatGPT

In October 2018, a judge dismissed Daniels' lawsuit to void the NDA, as Trump and Cohen had agreed not to enforce it. The judge's decision did not address the validity of the NDA itself but rendered the question moot because the parties had decided not to pursue its enforcement. The dismissal was without prejudice, meaning Daniels could theoretically bring the case again, but the practical effect was that the NDA was no longer being enforced against her.

She sued to invalidate the NDA.

From ChatGPT

In October 2018, a judge dismissed Daniels' lawsuit to void the NDA, as Trump and Cohen had agreed not to enforce it. The judge's decision did not address the validity of the NDA itself but rendered the question moot because the parties had decided not to pursue its enforcement. The dismissal was without prejudice, meaning Daniels could theoretically bring the case again, but the practical effect was that the NDA was no longer being enforced against her.

My bad, the judgement he won against her was the counter suit for defamation.

actually no, I wasn't... I believe he's guilty as sin no pun intended. But yeah I have Trumpers in the family who I wouldn't mind connecting some dots for.
The defense never disputed in court that he made payments to Cohen, nor that Cohen made a payment to Stormy. There is hard evidence of such. They have all made up lies in social media, but under oath these facts are indisputable to the point that the defense didn’t bother to dispute payments.

As others said above, the crux of the case was the rationale for the payments. Did he pay off Stormy because he was worried about his election chances or simply to hide it from his wife who at the time of the affair had a newborn baby at home.

In the end the jury, including one person who gets their news from Truth Social (and likely a MAGA type as a result) decided beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump did it to help his election chances which was a felony and fraud.

The defense never disputed in court that he made payments to Cohen, nor that Cohen made a payment to Stormy. There is hard evidence of such. They have all made up lies in social media, but under oath these facts are indisputable to the point that the defense didn’t bother to dispute payments.

As others said above, the crux of the case was the rationale for the payments. Did he pay off Stormy because he was worried about his election chances or simply to hide it from his wife who at the time of the affair had a newborn baby at home.

In the end the jury, including one person who gets their news from Truth Social (and likely a MAGA type as a result) decided beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump did it to help his election chances which was a felony and fraud.
At best Trump is an idiot, who has always had enough money, power, and influence to live life with no boundaries.

But I see him as a total narcissist who really thought he was untouchable. He's not the threat the left proclaims him to be, but he's no friend to the people who adore him. He wouldn't piss on his adoring fans if they were on fire, unless he saw the value in it for him and he could tell everyone how great his fire hose is and wait for thunderous applause.

In either case he shouldn't be allowed to give white house tours let alone be allowed near the oval.

Bro you don't trust the guy who admitted to stealing from trump via the same account in court? If you're not going to trust a saint like that then who can you believe?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT